Crowley Cajun

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Guys, checking in. just ordered Hybrid XLT from Arceneaux Ford in New Iberia. Sales guy was honest that earliest I will see it is 1st qtr next year but may be as long as 3rd qtr. Thats ok I can wait. they played no games and will sell truck for MSRP plus any incentives offered but said hey probably wont have any. look forward to being part of this group.
Sponsored

DarthSquatch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux Area 51 confirmed 7/8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey Guys, checking in. just ordered Hybrid XLT from Arceneaux Ford in New Iberia. Sales guy was honest that earliest I will see it is 1st qtr next year but may be as long as 3rd qtr. Thats ok I can wait. they played no games and will sell truck for MSRP plus any incentives offered but said hey probably wont have any. look forward to being part of this group.
Welcome to the club. I wish I could keep waiting but it’s getting to me. I need a truck now. No vehicle right now.

Crowley Cajun

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
anybody else thinking of adding a tool box to back. I've been looking around for a box to fit over the bed rails in hard plastic but cant find any that will fit just right. Guess the after market makers will wait till there are more on the road before they start offering

My1stTruck

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FX4 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine on July 7 from Hub City Ford. Velocity Blue Lariat Hybrid. Still waiting for production date.
Hey there from Lafayette! Ordered mine from Hub City Ford too! Ordered on 9/17...scheduled build week of 11/15 - Velocity Blue XLT Eco, FX4, AWD, Towing Pkg., FS Spare

DarthSquatch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
anybody else thinking of adding a tool box to back. I've been looking around for a box to fit over the bed rails in hard plastic but cant find any that will fit just right. Guess the after market makers will wait till there are more on the road before they start offering
A lot of stuff isn’t out there yet for the maverick. Im staying away from the big tool box want the full bed to play with. Did think about these though.

https://www.autoanything.com/truck-toolboxes/undercover-swing-case-truck-tool-box

Sponsored

Crowley Cajun

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A lot of stuff isn’t out there yet for the maverick. Im staying away from the big tool box want the full bed to play with. Did think about these though.

https://www.autoanything.com/truck-toolboxes/undercover-swing-case-truck-tool-box
i looked at them but too small for me. I need a tool box for storage reasons for work. Have a plastic one in my titan and its easy to put on or off but too wide for the maverick so it will sit in my garage until i can sell it. thanks for the reply though.

jeffdeq

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Platinum Energi, 2020 F150 King Ranch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

…or maybe this 4 footer at the tailgate end of the bed. The 3 footer could be put at the front of the bed between the wheel wells. At any rate, my Maverick will come with a folding bed cover so this should fit below the cover. If you put a tool box on top the side rails it might block the back window.
This box is found on Amazon.

jeffdeq

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m going by Superior Ford tomorrow morning to see if there is any confirmation from Ford on any of the dealership’s orders.
I stopped by Superior Ford this morning. Nothing new to report. They had the acknowledgement that the order was received with the M001 code. My email has been submitted to Ford with my order. They have one EB order in process. All the other orders are hybrids with the M001 designation on the order line.
Ok, I guess it will be at least another month or more before I hear anything.

jeffdeq

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just had my oil changed in my F-150 in Baton Rouge at Robinson Brothers Ford. There was an EB Maverick delivered earlier this week to someone who ordered it. No one could remember the color. I guess this owner is not on this website.

OP
OP
dgambino1106

dgambino1106

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
@DarthSquatch check in with All Star in Prairieville. They should be getting their first stock truck any day now. I’m not sure they are wanting to sell it yet, but the few stock trucks I’ve heard about were sold the day they hit the dealership. They may sell you theirs and just take your order when it comes in. Mavericks are GOING to sell.

welcome to the new folks! Can’t wait for us to all get our trucks and hang out!

Sponsored

DarthSquatch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@DarthSquatch check in with All Star in Prairieville. They should be getting their first stock truck any day now. I’m not sure they are wanting to sell it yet, but the few stock trucks I’ve heard about were sold the day they hit the dealership. They may sell you theirs and just take your order when it comes in. Mavericks are GOING to sell.

I know Matt Bowers has one on the lot yesterday and XL with 360. The have it at "MSRP" for 26k. I really want the hybrid for the type of driving I do. I just hate how they do allocation thing. Makes me think I should have gone to one of the dealers that ships nationally instead of trying to buy local.

jeffdeq

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I checked this afternoon. Nothing yet.

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got no email yet. I am trying to get with my dealership to find out if they use all their allocation today if so that means nothing this month.
I think you were the first order there. I placed my order 7/10 and they said they had only taken one other order.

DarthSquatch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think you were the first order there. I placed my order 7/10 and they said they had only taken one other order.
I was first