First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Riding it out down here in Madisonville. Still have power!
Sponsored

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I hope nobody else in this area was largely affected. We live in Madisonville and everything is in shambles. We have been told to expect electricity to be out 3-4 weeks. There’s no gas within 100 miles and our roof has a brand new pine tree skylight. Hope everyone is safe!

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure if any of you guys/gals have a Maverick order submitted but if you do and you are in Southeast Louisiana and were/are currently affected by Hurricane Ida Ford is offering A-plan pricing to you.

My dealer contacted me today and stated that they would no longer be selling the truck to me at X-plan pricing but bumping me to A-plan pricing. This is incredibly welcomed and such an awesome move by Ford at this time.

Quick article I found for reference;
https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/ford-offering-hurricane-ida-victims-employee-pricing

OP
OP
dgambino1106

dgambino1106

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Well I hope nobody else in this area was largely affected. We live in Madisonville and everything is in shambles. We have been told to expect electricity to be out 3-4 weeks. There’s no gas within 100 miles and our roof has a brand new pine tree skylight. Hope everyone is safe!
Omg! I’m so sorry to hear that! We made it through the storm just fine. Finally got power back. Friends in the Mandeville and Covington area started getting power today. Hope y’all’s comes soon and hope the skylight can be fixed!

so glad to hear about the relief from Ford. I don’t think I’ll qualify, unless my blown down fence counts

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Omg! I’m so sorry to hear that! We made it through the storm just fine. Finally got power back. Friends in the Mandeville and Covington area started getting power today. Hope y’all’s comes soon and hope the skylight can be fixed!

so glad to hear about the relief from Ford. I don’t think I’ll qualify, unless my blown down fence counts
Entergy says Sept. 17 for us lol 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sponsored

OP
OP
dgambino1106

dgambino1106

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
I got that magic email yesterday y’all! Build date is week of Nov. 1. Just in tome for my birthday!
alto blue, awd,XLT, lux, and FX4

rlc3854

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got that magic email yesterday y’all! Build date is week of Nov. 1. Just in tome for my birthday!
alto blue, awd,XLT, lux, and FX4
Got mine yesterday for November 8th build date. So I might see mine in December for my birthday! Velocity Blue ,2EB AWD Lariat, 4K Tow

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad everyone is safe. CLH917 today is Sept 17 I hope you already have your power restored.

My Cactus Gray Lariat EB 2.0 360/Lux Pack is scheduled for Oct 4th Build Week. I already purchased accessories. I am ready to roll.

Hixson Ford in Alexandria didn’t require a deposit selling at MSRP and have been very easy to work with. They will have a trainer vehicle on the lot Sept 28th 9 am to 11 am If anyone happens to be in the CenLa area.

OP
OP
dgambino1106

dgambino1106

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Glad everyone is safe. CLH917 today is Sept 17 I hope you already have your power restored.

My Cactus Gray Lariat EB 2.0 360/Lux Pack is scheduled for Oct 4th Build Week. I already purchased accessories. I am ready to roll.

Hixson Ford in Alexandria didn’t require a deposit selling as MSRP and have been very easy to work with. They will have a trainer vehicle on the lot Sept 28th 9 am to 11 am If anyone happens to be in the CenLa area.
Hot dog!!! I’m hoping that means early October the trainer will be in our neck of the woods!

DarthSquatch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux Area 51 confirmed 7/8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all. I was apparently the first maverick order at all star Denham. Order hybrid lariat lux on 7/6 hoping I get the email next week.

Sponsored

jeffdeq

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Platinum Energi, 2020 F150 King Ranch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last Friday, September 17, I placed my order for a Rapid Red Lariat First Edition Hybrid at Superior Ford in Zachary, Louisiana. I gave a $2000 deposit. I plan to flat tow this vehicle.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last Friday, September 17, I placed my order for a Rapid Red Lariat First Edition Hybrid at Superior Ford in Zachary, Louisiana. I gave a $2000 deposit. I plan to flat tow this vehicle.
You are likely going to be waiting awhile for it to schedule, but it will be well worth it once you get it.

jeffdeq

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Platinum Energi, 2020 F150 King Ranch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are likely going to be waiting awhile for it to schedule, but it will be well worth it once you get it.
From everything I am reading here and on the internet I agree with your assessment. I will be patient.

DarthSquatch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux Area 51 confirmed 7/8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just ordered my hard rolling tonneau cover today probably have it paid off before I have my truck lol