First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered the Velocity Blue Lariat 2.0 EB FWD with 4K towing from Bill Hood Ford Hammond. Now with all the changes with the 4K towing and no passenger power seats and the list keeps changing every day thinking about cancelling the order.

OP
OP
dgambino1106

dgambino1106

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Ordered the Velocity Blue Lariat 2.0 EB FWD with 4K towing from Bill Hood Ford Hammond. Now with all the changes with the 4K towing and no passenger power seats and the list keeps changing every day thinking about cancelling the order.
yeah they dropped the 4K package for FWD. I’m not sure the price difference, but they are allowing you to change your order from FWD to AWD

Sponsored

Deleted member 2311

Louisiana Cajun living in California, originally from Abbeville.
Going back home in October to get some real home cooked Cajun food. I don't dare try what they call Cajun food here lol.
Ordered the XLT Area 51 with luxury package just sitting back and waiting for the email and phone call.
P.S. my wife is from California and she makes a very nice jambalaya. yummy

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Curious as to your experience with Bill Hood. When did you order and did they require a deposit or were they totally clueless. When I called to inquire about placing my order it was like I was speaking a different language. I ended up ordering from All Star Ford in Denham.

OP
OP
dgambino1106

dgambino1106

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Curious as to your experience with Bill Hood. When did you order and did they require a deposit or were they totally clueless. When I called to inquire about placing my order it was like I was speaking a different language. I ended up ordering from All Star Ford in Denham.
I ordered from All Star in Prairieville, and they were just fine. Granted, I went in probably knowing just as much as them about how the builds work…….

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered from All Star in Prairieville, and they were just fine. Granted, I went in probably knowing just as much as them about how the builds work…….
All Star in Denham was/has been great. But they were the fourth speakership I contacted because that's about an hour from me. So far so good.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cactus Gray Lariat, Lux and Co-Pilot 360 with Black Painted Wheels. Ordered from Hixson Ford in Alexandria on July 1 and received my production email last Thursday. Build Week of Oct 4th. Hixson has no deposit, not required to make the purchase when it comes in and they are selling at MSRP with no mark up. If there are any incentives at the time of delivery they will give them to you.

Sponsored

rlc3854

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well to be honest I don't believe they like the online build process. They did require a $500 deposit non-refundable if Ford produced the vehicle or you backed out before build. They were clueless about the on going issues and changes of the vehicle. I'm considering going to All Star and discuss a new build.

OP
OP
dgambino1106

dgambino1106

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Well to be honest I don't believe they like the online build process. They did require a $500 deposit non-refundable if Ford produced the vehicle or you backed out before build. They were clueless about the on going issues and changes of the vehicle. I'm considering going to All Star and discuss a new build.
I had to put down $1000 at Allstar Prairieville, but the fleet manager knew about all the issues.

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep I heard non refundable deposit and basically immediately got off the phone. I ran through Banner, Supreme, and Bill Hood before I landed on All Star which required no deposit, was very organized and has been very responsive.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thoughts and prayers with you. I hope you and yours stay well!
Sponsored