Dyllicious

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW ID.4 and a 95 NA Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m not too far from there, I may go test drive it. Been trying to wait in All Star in Pville but my salesman has not been very communicative
Ya, I tried to get some info from them and had a tough time. It seems like some dealerships around Louisiana aren’t taking the Maverick seriously since there are so many half ton trucks that sell here.
If you go see the one in Vacherie let us know how it goes!
Sponsored

DarthSquatch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux Area 51 confirmed 7/8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m not too far from there, I may go test drive it. Been trying to wait in All Star in Pville but my salesman has not been very communicative
Same with my people at all star Denham

OP
OP
dgambino1106

dgambino1106

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Y’all, my build week is next week and I haven’t heard a damn thing yet. I thinking I’ll be pushed at least a week because of this aluminum shortage……

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same with my people at all star Denham
Man, how weird. This shows the difference in salespeople. Bob Hauptman called/texted me every time there was any kind of update. He sent me a text before 8 am sending me a picture of it on the truck the morning it came in. He might have been more excited than me.

Crowley Cajun

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Man, how weird. This shows the difference in salespeople. Bob Hauptman called/texted me every time there was any kind of update. He sent me a text before 8 am sending me a picture of it on the truck the morning it came in. He might have been more excited than me.
I’m having a great experience with Scott Hill at Arceneaux Ford in New Iberia as well. He called me the day they got a 2.0 XLT in for me to test drive and he knew i was only interested in hybrid model. Walked me through changing my order to get options i wanted and so far has been great to work with. Now if only he could snap his fingers and get me a build date LMAO.

Sponsored

WhoDatFanMan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caddy and 2021 Ford Expedition
Hello my fellow Louisianans! I am waiting on a Velocity Blue Hybrid Lariat with Luxury Package! Only problem is I was late for the show and ordered mine 11-1-21. Glad I got the Ford Order Confirmation email within 30 minutes.

I'm holding out hope I have mine by June 1, 2021!:LOL:

WhoDatFanMan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine on July 7 from Hub City Ford. Velocity Blue Lariat Hybrid. Still waiting for production date.
Ever notice those yankees and canadians can't pronounce correctly Lariat. They put emphasis on the last syllable and use a short a in at - like in Where y'at?

Dyllicious

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW ID.4 and a 95 NA Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ever notice those yankees and canadians can't pronounce correctly Lariat. They put emphasis on the last syllable and use a short a in at - like in Where y'at?
Whoa whoa whoa some of us are Yankees that are basically from Canada in here and we can say Larry-it.

WhoDatFanMan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whoa whoa whoa some of us are Yankees that are basically from Canada in here and we can say Larry-it.
Lol. More like leh·ree·uht.

but You are a lot closer than most.;)

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello my fellow Louisianans! I am waiting on a Velocity Blue Hybrid Lariat with Luxury Package! Only problem is I was late for the show and ordered mine 11-1-21. Glad I got the Ford Order Confirmation email within 30 minutes.

I'm holding out hope I have mine by June 1, 2021!:LOL:
Did you order with Chuck @ Hixson Ford? Nice guy! No deposit, MSRP, small document fee.

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Or, there's always the way Tim Bartz (@fordvideoguy ) says...Larry-ette. :unsure:

I snicker a little every time I hear it. Kansan accents are cool...not quite Southern, also kinda rural Western, and a little Midwestern.

I say it lair-ee-it. Very similar to @WhoDatFanMan.

WhoDatFanMan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you order with Chuck @ Hixson Ford? Nice guy! No deposit, MSRP, small document fee.
No. I used Marler. They tried to add an 8% bump but I shot it down and they will did msrp and I wrote a check for a refundable deposit for $100 in good faith money. John Jeffress there showed me he was very knowledgeable of the whole order process. Had my Ford order confirmation e-mail before I got home.

OP
OP
dgambino1106

dgambino1106

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
@CLH917 when did you get your window sticker? I’m at build week and haven’t heard anything!

BTW a friend told me they saw (your truck) in Mandeville and I was like “I kinda know that guy!”

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@CLH917 when did you get your window sticker? I’m at build week and haven’t heard anything!

BTW a friend told me they saw (your truck) in Mandeville and I was like “I kinda know that guy!”
If I recall correctly I think I was able to see it Tuesday of build week.

Haha that’s awesome!