Sponsored

What's The Biggest ADM You've Seen On A Maverick?

MarkG

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
With the base price of $20k being the 2nd most promoted selling point (the liter bottle cupholders being the most promoted), the bad PR might get some dealers to reconsider a large dealer markup.
Sponsored

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For Chapman, I see there pricing is all over the place on what appears to be dealer-ordered units. When you click on the hyperlinks, some of them don’t have window stickers or detailed pricing information either so I’m not sure those are final prices. I saw a XLT priced at MSRP with a discount.

As long as customer orders aren’t impacted at Chapman, I’ll be happy. Chapman at least in Philly was always a good dealership to work with when I lived in Philly for years so I’m holding out hope they’ll honor the 4% deal for those like me that ordered with them.

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What’s to stop dealers from jacking up the price on our orders?
anyone know?
Yeah, we've all signed a sales order so if you've signed that paper and put down a "Refundable Deposit" it should have all the financial details on that order. If not Long MacArthur is gonna get a crap load more of orders. But Tim already said in one of his videos that they'll probably be marking them up a grand or two also, BUT I believe he was referring to on lot stock not online orders. Also that's when you go to your state and file a complaint (if they pull that shit) Good Luck too

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just looked at Chapman Ford's website who was advertising orders under invoice, and has 19 Mavericks over MSRP listed!
I would love to make statements about Chapman... alas, he and "his colors" will eventually show through and I believe many will be disappointed

Sponsored

stlouischiefs

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe, Cactus Grey XLT on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Call sign "Slick"

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What’s to stop dealers from jacking up the price on our orders?
anyone know?
Ford President Jim Farley said he will punish dealers via allocation reduction, if they do.if someone pays over MRSP, contact Ford!

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Figured we might share what ADM's we've seen online and/or in person. I've seen a Maverick that was $5,000 over MSRP at the Sheehy Ford of Springfield Richmond. Link for reference.
Here in sunny SoCal, it is typical to see a $12,000 "market adjustment" on a 2022 XL hybrid and $10k on a 2.0 EcoBoost. This is everywhere on the west coast including Seattle WA, not just one dealer. I'm looking at one as I writing this: The XL hybrid MSRP is $23,895 and "accessories and adjustments" $12,000 for a total of $35,895. Trouble is, it will sell. Since it is a free market system, the dealer can price to what the market will bear.

Dynawide

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cadillac ATS, 2011 Mustang, 2019 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gordie Boucher in Janesville had one that listed at $31k and then they added a $10k Market adjustment onto it. Sad thing is they no longer have it on their website but it was there a month ago, I sincerely hope nobody actually paid that?

Southern92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3, MME GTPE Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure "Used" counts here, but I did see one XLT listed for $40k. (Only 4,253 miles....so maybe it's a steal!)

Sponsored

motobum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I drove a used XL hybrid (no options) with 10k miles on it as I wanted to drive one prior to me getting mine...they had a price of $37999 on it.

SgtPebbles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here in sunny SoCal, it is typical to see a $12,000 "market adjustment" on a 2022 XL hybrid and $10k on a 2.0 EcoBoost. This is everywhere on the west coast including Seattle WA, not just one dealer. I'm looking at one as I writing this: The XL hybrid MSRP is $23,895 and "accessories and adjustments" $12,000 for a total of $35,895. Trouble is, it will sell. Since it is a free market system, the dealer can price to what the market will bear.
Around June, I saw a Lariat at Villa Park Ford in Orange with a $20k mark-up. I think the total was $49k. Never went back to that dealer, but I assume they sold it.
Sponsored