Sponsored

Thought I’d seen it all. 12k ADM markup!

MrKombi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
HERE YA GO! Ridiculous

Screenshot_20211230-213037_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211230-212934_Chrome.jpg
Awesome!!

Everybody in the DFW metro area take note: McAndrew Motors finds it acceptable to sell Mavericks at $15K+ over sticker!!!

Keep that in mind before you place your Maverick order!!

Also keep that in mind if you are looking to service your Ford. If they are willing to charge that much more than other dealerships on a sale.....I would be hesitant that they would charge much much more than other dealerships for service too. Certainly something to think about before dropping your Ford off at McAndrew Motors for service......
Sponsored

Chicago Mike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shadow Black Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been pestering my local dealer for a hybrid lariat, got a call today and bought a hybrid lariat That they are getting next week on allocation. Last one coming to El Paso for four months…so they say. I need the hybrid to flat tow behind our RV. Totally excited, it arrives next week. Black with 18“ rollers. I did pay 1k over but got 0% APR…

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think you really get arrested for re-selling tickets to sold out events. Seems like something you saw on tv. How is that illegal? It's not gas being price gouged during an emergency, which is illegal.
And that would be true if you sold the tickets at face value but whenever you ask for more than you paid for them that's considered scalping and you will get arrested if you're selling them at the event! Online it's whatever the market will bare

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did a quick search, and it appears like they are an independent used car dealer, not a Ford dealer.
And that doesn't matter that they are not a Ford dealer it's whatever the market will bear

Sponsored

old willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick hybred
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And that doesn't matter that they are not a Ford dealer it's whatever the market will bear
It matters to me!

A Ford dealer has Ford in its name and anything it does that is unethical, affects Ford.

While a used car dealer has on such restraints or obligations.

AznMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Lariat Built 3-9-23, Chevy EUV, Lexus RX350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been pestering my local dealer for a hybrid lariat, got a call today and bought a hybrid lariat That they are getting next week on allocation. Last one coming to El Paso for four months…so they say. I need the hybrid to flat tow behind our RV. Totally excited, it arrives next week. Black with 18“ rollers. I did pay 1k over but got 0% APR…
Damn I would gladly pay $1k over for a Lariat lux to lock in my inflated CR-V trade in.

Scarecrow

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
What's sad...it now says "Sale Pending". Someone is actually willing to pay that markup.

The part that pisses me off is that they say the Retail Value is $52,700 so people think they're actually getting a bargain.

Mavforever

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

For not having to wait five months for a build (sold out for 22 now) I’d say you did very well…

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Knowing that most people finance cars, I don't understand how they're financing these amounts.

Sponsored

Chicago Mike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shadow Black Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It matters to me!

A Ford dealer has Ford in its name and anything it does that is unethical, affects Ford.

My bro in El Paso told me they are selling Mavericks for 5,000 above window sticker. All three ford dealers. Don’t know if it’s true…

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
12k ADM got that buyer exactly zero extra upgrades. Might as well light his cigars with $100 bills.

Oddzball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2022 XL
It matters to me!

Its not unethical to sell a product at market prices based on supply and demand. Do you sell your house for what you paid for it 30 years ago? Or your gold/silver? Or any other item that appreciates based on market standards? I bet you try to get the most possible out of your used cars if you sell them as well.
Sponsored