First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On October 13, 2021, I ordered an XLT Hybrid (W8E0) Maverick. Added XLT Lux package, 360 Package. Price was $26,725 including $1,495 destination fee + tax and related fees. The only communications I have received from FORD are the 45 day emails. However on Jan 26, I received a build date of Feb 27 and VIN. What can I expect regarding pricing? Additional dealer mark up? Is FORD offering any pricing deals? I'm paying cash so I don't need to worry about a loan. This will be for my business.
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Reach out to Ford chat and make sure they have your private offer in the system and get the certificate number. It should be for $2,750. Ford also has college, Farm Bureau, and I think LEO discounts.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’m seeing my certificate expired back on Jan. 3rd. Any official word on if they use the old number or will Ford issue certificates with a new number and expiration date?

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m seeing my certificate expired back on Jan. 3rd. Any official word on if they use the old number or will Ford issue certificates with a new number and expiration date?
When purchasing, the dealer can select the order date or your purchase date. Since your order date is before the certificate expire date, you should be good.

mhw21zap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone any recent experience with combing the rollover transition offer ($2,750) and something like the Farm Bureau Discount? Also, as I live in California, I have read that you can actually become a member with a different (cheaper) US State and still apply the $500 with the rollover offer.....am I being too hopeful? :D

Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On October 13, 2021, I ordered an XLT Hybrid (W8E0) Maverick. Added XLT Lux package, 360 Package. Price was $26,725 including $1,495 destination fee + tax and related fees. The only communications I have received from FORD are the 45 day emails. However on Jan 26, I received a build date of Feb 27 and VIN. What can I expect regarding pricing? Additional dealer mark up? Is FORD offering any pricing deals? I'm paying cash so I don't need to worry about a loan. This will be for my business.
Your Maverick was reordered as a 23. So the 2022 Mav price from Oct 21 won't be protected. Price protection will be to the date that the 23 Maverick was ordered.

What agreement did you have with your dealer regarding pricing?

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Should be the same number w/expiration date extended.

OP
OP

Steve Jones

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your Maverick was reordered as a 23. So the 2022 Mav price from Oct 21 won't be protected. Price protection will be to the date that the 23 Maverick was ordered.

What agreement did you have with your dealer regarding pricing?
I just got off the phone with FORD Marketing. I was told I have a Private Offer Certificate (I was given the Code #) with a value up to $2750 that expires on April 3, 2023.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with FORD Marketing. I was told I have a Private Offer Certificate (I was given the Code #) with a value up to $2750 that expires on April 3, 2023.
That is good news. The private offer is supposed to "make up for" the price increase btw the model years. Private offer doesn't show up properly for some people, so looks like you are in good shape.

nklem

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 and 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Electrics
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you please post the number you called or message me. My dealer refuses to look it up and it’s a big deal for my son. His truck was just built yesterday so knowing this is all set would be great.

Sponsored

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live on TX, but I plan on using an Illinois membership with Farm Bureau.
I don’t remember the details, but I think you have to be a member for x many days (maybe 30 or 60) before you can get the discount certificate

OP
OP

Steve Jones

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you please post the number you called or message me. My dealer refuses to look it up and it’s a big deal for my son. His truck was just built yesterday so knowing this is all set would be great.

I found the number on the "Corporate" FORD site. The number is 800-334-4375. The woman I spoke with was super nice. Just ask if you have a Private Offer Certificate, if yes, you will be given the #.
Good luck!

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What was the price and other terms on the purchase agreement that both you and your dealer signed?

Without it, the Private Offer doesn’t mean much..

Good luck.

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I live on TX, but I plan on using an Illinois membership with Farm Bureau.
I don’t remember the details, but I think you have to be a member for x many days (maybe 30 or 60) before you can get the discount certificate
I joined Illinois farm bureau too just about a week ago. You are supposed to be a member for 30 days before you can access your $500 certificate(S). I have heard that when you join it will reflect to the 1st of the month you joined (no matter what day of the month you actually joined). So your certificates are available the 1st of the very next month. (So I have read on other posts)
I will check on Feb 1, to see if I can access my certs.
Sponsored