First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've never ordered a car before and am not sure what to expect to pay when I go to get my Alto Blue hybrid XLT Maverick from the dealer. I've printed out the window sticker that Ford sent and was wondering if I should expect that there will be additional costs or will the figure on my window sticker be what I'll pay? My Maverick is due to be delivered between May 2-8 and any advice will be appreciated! I've read some horror stories about added costs and markups, but was hoping that's just on dealer cars, not ordered ones. Thanks!
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You should be able to pay MSRP+taxes+licensing+Doc Fee. However, that depends how honest the dealer is. There a lot posts out here about Add-ons that the customer didn’t authorize and ‘Admin Adjustment’. These are hideous and claimed to be justified by the mere popularity of the truck and lack of supply.

I had a good experience with my local dealer and paid exactly what I said. MSRP+Taxes +Licensing + Doc Fee.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did you work out the price plus the taxes, title and license when you ordered the truck? Did you ask for the “out the door” price? Did you sign anything agreeing on the price?
Sponsored