Sponsored

What MPG should I get

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Craig
Joined
Dec 5, 2021
Threads
39
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
6,540
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
11 F150 Lariat, 24 Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
#1 Depends on your driving style. I get mid twenties in city, low/mid thirties hwy. I don't drive like a grandma nor stomp on it from red light to red light, but I will from time to time drive it like I stole it when road conditions permit, always puts a smile on my face to hear that turbo and remember the days long long past in the glory days :rockon:. Lots of variables, environment, temp, driving style, stop&go vs hwy, hills, loaded weight, etc.
 

Hunters Edge

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Sid
Joined
Jan 26, 2024
Threads
37
Messages
1,988
Reaction score
2,524
Location
Michigan
Vehicle(s)
F150 crew
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello and welcome to MTC. Congratulations on your new Maverick.

I don't think anyone could or should answer that. First every vehicle has a break in period and that should be the first priority. Then depends on altitude, hills vs level, cold vs warm and then everyone drives differently and that mileage will reflect it as well as highway vs city stop n go.

After break in period drive it like you want to get high mpg in your area. How about adding some pictures of your new truck.
 

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
5,103
Reaction score
5,601
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Low 20's
It hurts
 

Sponsored

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Aug 1, 2021
Threads
104
Messages
2,690
Reaction score
7,272
Location
CA
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
I’d go for the best one you can.
 

F150 2.7 TT user

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Kenneth
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Threads
7
Messages
287
Reaction score
519
Location
SE WI
Vehicle(s)
2026 Maverick Tremor, 2017 F150 XL 2.7
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Latest 180 mile trip 26.7 on the dash, hand calculated 26 and a smidge not worth the decimal point. This was country roads and some freeway 2 cities and a bunch of small towns. On a 6000 mile road trip after 1000 miles of break in several times over 30 MPG. The speed/mileage drop was above 65 MPH.
 

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Richard
Joined
Oct 27, 2022
Threads
8
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
2,878
Location
Laurens county SC
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
To all replies here, thank you for your input, but I think if you have a pre 2025 or non-Tremor, your answers probably don't really help the OP as you do have a different set up.
 

lavaspill

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Jan 22, 2022
Threads
6
Messages
227
Reaction score
425
Location
48197
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
26 Tremor for me and it is very comparable to my 24 Tremor.
To all replies here, thank you for your input, but I think if you have a pre 2025 or non-Tremor, your answers probably don't really help the OP as you do have a different set up.
 
Sponsored

FERALMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Brent
Joined
Jun 4, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
239
Reaction score
450
Location
63379
Vehicle(s)
2025 maverick tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
theres alot of factors that will play that numbers , amount . speeds, terrian ,etc. mid 20s is realistic . i get 25.2-25.8 avg @ 66ish mph ( thats leveled on 245/70-17 exhaust , tune, filter, bov )
 

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,782
Reaction score
9,490
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Low 20's
It hurts
It’s a 4x4 pick up truck be happy !

I just did a 240 mile ride. No interstate just lots of open four lane in the Appalachian mountains. Up, down, fast sweeping turns around 50 mph and some straight runs near 70 mph. Mostly above 55 mph, often well above.
My 2024 Ecoboost Lariat would consistently do 30-31 mpg on this same loop.
My current toy, my Tremor did 27 mpg average.
BUT !
I’m only at 3,500 miles so the engine is not broken in yet. It took my 2024 about 10,000 to feel completely broken in.

Locally on my mixed driving roads my 2024 Eco, about 27-28 mpg.
Again not broken in yet but my Tremor is teasing me with 25 mpg but that’s partly due to its first Load of full synthetic oil.

If I ignore economy and drive my Tremor,
‘In the Fun Zone’ it’s getting 23
In my 24 in the zone it did 25

Big fat AT tires, that badazz rear end,
The Off Road mode Rocks !!
Slightly lower final drive ratio, I turn about 100 rpm more at 80 mph in my Tremor.

In heavy city traffic my 2024 did 23
This Tremor did 21 but again not broken in.

Tremors are awesome and I can afford the fuel.
 

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
5,103
Reaction score
5,601
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
It’s a 4x4 pick up truck be happy !

I just did a 240 mile ride. No interstate just lots of open four lane in the Appalachian mountains. Up, down, fast sweeping turns around 50 mph and some straight runs near 70 mph. Mostly above 55 mph, often well above.
My 2024 Ecoboost Lariat would consistently do 30-31 mpg on this same loop.
My current toy, my Tremor did 27 mpg average.
BUT !
I’m only at 3,500 miles so the engine is not broken in yet. It took my 2024 about 10,000 to feel completely broken in.

Locally on my mixed driving roads my 2024 Eco, about 27-28 mpg.
Again not broken in yet but my Tremor is teasing me with 25 mpg but that’s partly due to its first Load of full synthetic oil.

If I ignore economy and drive my Tremor,
‘In the Fun Zone’ it’s getting 23
In my 24 in the zone it did 25

Big fat AT tires, that badazz rear end,
The Off Road mode Rocks !!
Slightly lower final drive ratio, I turn about 100 rpm more at 80 mph in my Tremor.

In heavy city traffic my 2024 did 23
This Tremor did 21 but again not broken in.

Tremors are awesome and I can afford the fuel.
I feel 'ya
What's the price of the gallon locally?
 

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,782
Reaction score
9,490
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I feel 'ya
What's the price of the gallon locally?
I burn premium in the summer. $4.65 right now.
Regular is $3.69

My Tremor like my Eco Lariat before loves premium.
Sponsored

 
 







Top