Sponsored

Search results

  1. Thinking out of the box on front license plate mount

    Yeah…I saw your reply to him about the holes. 🥴🥴
  2. Thinking out of the box on front license plate mount

    I hear ya. I’m in Texas, so we need the front. But I don’t see why he just doesn’t get the factory mount. It doesn’t block anything. 😎
  3. Anyone wrap your Maverick?

    Yep...depending on the brand of the wrap. Most pros use 3M or Avery.
  4. Anyone wrap your Maverick?

    I mean...I tried...once...but they booed me off the stage. "Yo Mavi...Yo Mavi..you're short, white and low and the Hybrid's kinda slow....Yo Mavi...Yo Mavi........"
  5. Thinking out of the box on front license plate mount

    I can't believe I even opened this post...but here I am...LOL. The front license plate where the factory put it....doesn't block ANYTHING. Jesus...what "airflow" are you talking about??? You truck is not going to blow up because you have the front plate where it is supposed to go...
  6. Best source for touch-up paint?

    There is another site online that I have gotten touch up for my daughter's old Porsche. Touch Up Direct. I did order some Oxford white from that site. Matched perfect.
  7. What's Your Maverick's Main Job?

    Mostly for picking up the ladies. 4 does...more Ho's....... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
  8. Undecided between bronze or graphite wheels

    He posted two pictures above...one of each wheel and the name brand.
  9. Noisy cabin with road noise - how to reduce and make quieter?

    I'm with you Ice....the Mav is NOT that noisy....compared to a lot of other vehicles on the road. If you want quiet...buy a Bentley...if you want 45 miles per gallon...buy some ear plugs. :clap: :clap: :clap:
  10. Hello - New and looking at Mavericks

    Man Cherokee...I am really surprised your 2024 was totaled. Yeah...I understand the new technology and the prices of materials yada yada.......but yeah...back in the day..NO WAY that would have been a totaled truck. Times sure have changed...."damage wise" Love the new one by the way
  11. It is totaled? 2024 XLT Hybrid

    Man...starting to see "Is it totaled?" more than "I locked myself out." Hope it's not a trend. :cry::cry::cry:
  12. It is totaled? 2024 XLT Hybrid

    I'd say totaled, but your Maverick tailgate letter stickers seem to be intact. :rockon::rockon::rockon:
  13. What's up with my MPG on the Hwy with my Hybrid?

    No, you’re not the only one… but come on….the original poster just asked a question, like everyone else does on an Internet forum. Not like we have to walk him to the stake with burning torches. Ooooh…I got a better idea… let’s drive him to the stake at 80 miles an hour and see how we do. 😎🔥😎🔥
  14. What's up with my MPG on the Hwy with my Hybrid?

    I'm sorry...what is your "Hunch"...that we all use cruise control??? As I stated I was NOT and didn't need to...as I keep the truck at 80 for 50 miles plus. Which..from what I gather...is about the same as cruise control. Not trying to argue or out smart you....I was just questioning the OP's...
  15. What's up with my MPG on the Hwy with my Hybrid?

    I mean, you’re kind of correct but in my case Saturday on the toll I was on which is 80 I did I mean …you’re kind of correct BUT… in my case Saturday on the toll I was on …which is 80mph….I didn’t need to set the cruise control because I did 80 to 85 miles an hour for about 50 miles. I never...
  16. What's up with my MPG on the Hwy with my Hybrid?

    Maybe highly possible??? LOL. I JUST told you ….I do it all the time. I’m always at 40 and above on the highway. Not too much above 41 or 42 but I’m NOT seeing “30” like people are reporting.
  17. What's up with my MPG on the Hwy with my Hybrid?

    Hey...I'll do it on paper next time just to show you.....but come on guys...the screen is NOT LYING by 11 miles per gallon....I can guarantee that. It may be off a few....but I'm JUST SAYING...I'm getting 40....NOT 30. What is so hard for some of you to understand. I just can't believe...
  18. What's up with my MPG on the Hwy with my Hybrid?

    Dude...what the F are you talking about. Did you READ my post. I'm averaging 41 at 80 in a HYBRID....what are you missing????
  19. What's up with my MPG on the Hwy with my Hybrid?

    BS...read my latest post...The Hybrid IS NOT around 30 mpg at 80. I've had my truck going into year 3...40K and I have NEVER seen 30. Get out of here....:cwl::cwl::cwl:
  20. What's up with my MPG on the Hwy with my Hybrid?

    I made a two way trip from San Antonio to Temple, Texas in my Hybrid Friday night and back Saturday afternoon. Part of the trip is on Toll 45 and Toll 130. Speed limit is 80 (I merged into the tolls after the 85 MPH section). 90 degrees for the Friday trip...100 for the Saturday return trip...




Top