Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT; 2016 Prius ECO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Gee Wis, we got to spend four hours in Chipola Ford when the battery died in the Florida Caverns campground. They actually had a battery in stock but they couldn't get the old battery to fail, so we sat in their service bay with the camper on the back of the Maverick. I'm getting very tired of this lemon.
Sponsored

m5040

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cummins Dodge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Driving from Connecticut to Montana and picking up a Go Fast Camper.

Fordboy1972

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 ranger,2022 Maverick and mustang GT convertible
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Everyone!

I wanted to reach out and see what mods or upgrades everyone is planning on doing to their Maverick this spring/summer? Looking for suspension upgrades? Performance mods? Wheels and tires? Road trip? Something else?

We value your input, so let us know by commenting below! Everyone who comments will be put into a drawing for a FREE Panda Motorworks Swag Pack on 5/20! (Must be Maverick related)

I have the Panda motorworks tuner on my 2022 ecoboost, I love it, really Wakes up my little Maverick, I also have a pedal commander on her to take away the throttle delay. She is a quick little girl when everything is turned up and the Trans in sport mode. I highly recommend Panda, Great product and no foot print than can void warranty
Ford Maverick What Are You Doing to Your Maverick This Spring/Summer? received_1487411842041654

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well it's spring. I just added an accessory; Dash Cover. Wife and I aren't sure if we will keep it.

We've had them on every vehicle since Dec 2005 because we've lived in the Sonoran Desert (Sonora MX and Arizona USA) and dealt with the effects of the punishing sun rays. It's a bit darker than it's appearing in this photo...

Ford Maverick What Are You Doing to Your Maverick This Spring/Summer? DashCover-CharcoalGray

Sponsored

MaverickGT

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Loaded up on the first round of "mods". Windsheild sun shade, license plate frame, tailgate hole plug kit, and some Tuxmats. Still on the hunt for what to do with the cubby. After the break in period, I'm looking forward to some light camping. Hopefully this summer will allow for that, time permitting.

Unused_Joker

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I already got 245/65/17 tires on it
  1. Tint all windows
    1. 50% windshield, 20 % first row and 10-12% 3 back
  2. sound deadening in the doors and behind the second row
  3. Eibach pro-lift-kit

Last edited:

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not a damn thing.
I love my truck as it now sits.
My mods have been minimal and have ended.

MavGirl!

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm using mine to help move to a new home - so not sure how much time I will have to do any Mav Mods this summer.

However, for others, you might like to add a an inexpensive, easy to complete Maverick Truck Club decal so you can properly “represent.”

Two styles/sizes available:

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($5 delivered)

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Transfer) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($6 delivered)
Mine arrived in today's mail. Thanks so much, Dave. Very fast service!

Sponsored

MavGirl!

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had my fabulous lil truck for one week, today. I couldn't be happier. Still trying to figure out the bazillion things it has on it. Slowly, slowly.
But I'm happy with it the way it is, save for a few "organizational" tools.
-Just ordered a cargo net and
-an insert organizer for the center console.
-Ordered window vents/visors a few days ago. They should be here tomorrow. Yay!
-Got my tailgate assist put on last night, so the tailgate now just "floats" down, when it opens. So nice!
-Installed the tailgate hole plug/cover a few days ago.
-Researching which rear view mirror for replacement, with compass and auto-dimming features.
-I'm still weighing tonneau cover options, and plan to buy one within the next week, or so.
-I'm on the fence about mudflaps ... I'll see what the truck looks like after the first rain and gallivanting thru the East Tennessee red mud. :-/
-I'm researching "Maverick" letter inserts for the tailgate, as we speak ... so many options, and what looks good with the Azure Grey? I'm leaning in the direction of the 3D carbon (although the Hot Pink is really screaming my name! Lol!)
We also have a F-250, and that's the truck we take camping with the truck tent insert. So we're covered ....

Last edited:

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Im thinking of adding a wireless CarPlay device to my Maverick. Outside of that I’d really only like to replace the door speakers and do some sound mat material. I don’t have a whole lot left to do to my Maverick. I like her mostly the way she is.

UT1104A

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Cmax, 2016 Cmax, 2005 Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've had my fabulous lil truck for one week, today. I couldn't be happier. Still trying to figure out the bazillion things it has on it. Slowly, slowly.
But I'm happy with it the way it is, save for a few "organizational" tools.
-Just ordered a cargo net and
-an insert organizer for the center console.
-Ordered window vents/visors a few days ago. They should be here tomorrow. Yay!
-Got my tailgate assist put on last night, so the tailgate now just "floats" down, when it opens. So nice!
-Installed the tailgate hole plug/cover a few days ago.
-Researching which rear view mirror for replacement, with compass and auto-dimming features.
-I'm still weighing tonneau cover options, and plan to buy one within the next week, or so.
-I'm on the fence about mudflaps ... I'll see what the truck looks like after the first rain and gallivanting thru the East Tennessee red mud. :-/
-I'm researching "Maverick" letter inserts for the tailgate, as we speak ... so many options, and what looks good with the Azure Grey? I'm leaning in the direction of the 3D carbon (although the Hot Pink is really screaming my name! Lol!)
We also have a F-250, and that's the truck we take camping with the truck tent insert. So we're covered ....
Ford Maverick What Are You Doing to Your Maverick This Spring/Summer? 20240325_181648
You can'tgo wrong with the tailgate letters
Im thinking of adding a wireless CarPlay device to my Maverick. Outside of that I’d really only like to replace the door speakers and do some sound mat material. I don’t have a whole lot left to do to my Maverick. I like her mostly the way she is.
That is great!

TJ2023

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ford Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did I miss something or did nobody win???
Sponsored