First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Maverick Truck Club! Finally, the time has come and we should be receiving our Maverick at the end of this month! We are so exited to finally have access to a Maverick every day, whenever we want. This is going to allow us to make tons of content, have access to more information, and begin R&D for parts and TUNING!!

So, with that being said, we want to hear from all of you! We need ideas for content, so I am trying to hear it all.
What parts would you like to see offered?
What are things about the Maverick you may not be happy with?
What are things you LOVE about your Maverick?
Is there anything you wish was different?
What are your goals for tuning?
Any specific video content you would like to see us do?
Is there something you are waiting to see that no one else has done?
Are you going for a street truck or an offroad truck vibe for your Maverick?
Any other ideas you may have, shoot em this way, we are open to almost anything

Lastly, if you can guess the exact build and color of our Maverick, we will give you a free T-Shirt and stickers with your order of any Maverick part!
Sponsored

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm very happy to see you are getting your own Maverick I know one of the big complaints was that the Maverick does not have driving lights or fog lights whatever you would call them. There have been a couple of manufacturers which have put a small 12 to 20 inch light bar in the grill which looks very nice but they have not considered a hybrid for the battery is not under the hood and also they have not considered the 360 copilot radar in the middle of the grill so their light bars only work for a very small fraction of the mavericks due to the fact 60% plus are hybrids and a lot of even the eco s have the co-pilot 360 and put that together you have a large percentage I'll drive up and let you put the first ones in my Maverick I live down here in Northwest Tennessee. This was also one of the top 12 things that they wanted to see changed on the Maverick was fog lights or running lights I do think you for reading this and I hope this gives you some insight to one of the things that Maverick owners are looking for. Yours Mag Maverick

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OEM looking fog light kit. These front bumpers are begging for fog lights and nobody makes a kit that looks like it came from the factory.
I'm very happy to see you are getting your own Maverick I know one of the big complaints was that the Maverick does not have driving lights or fog lights whatever you would call them. There have been a couple of manufacturers which have put a small 12 to 20 inch light bar in the grill which looks very nice but they have not considered a hybrid for the battery is not under the hood and also they have not considered the 360 copilot radar in the middle of the grill so their light bars only work for a very small fraction of the mavericks due to the fact 60% plus are hybrids and a lot of even the eco s have the co-pilot 360 and put that together you have a large percentage I'll drive up and let you put the first ones in my Maverick I live down here in Northwest Tennessee. This was also one of the top 12 things that they wanted to see changed on the Maverick was fog lights or running lights I do think you for reading this and I hope this gives you some insight to one of the things that Maverick owners are looking for. Yours Mag Maverick
Lighting options are at the top of our list! We will likely be working with Diode Dynamics to come up with OEM style lighting kits!

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would like something to keep my hybrid in "ECO" mode. Pushing the button 4 times gets old.

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I say you will be getting a AWD XLT FX4 in Area 51

Last edited:

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I am going to reorder a Tremor when my 22 order rolls over. Would love to see full kit that gets close to 300hp and has been tested to not harm the transmission. Im not sure what you all are into but a modified hood with vents to reduce temp would be cool as long as it had rain pans and drains. Would be good for the street or offroad crowd. But it would especially help the Tremor with its smaller radiator.

Sponsored

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
an actually functional bull bar, minimal but sturdy.
upgraded skid plates

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oxford White XLT Ecoboost.
white so your logo would pop on the side.
XLT for trim with cruise control for testing.
Ecoboost since you offer tuning and not much would be done with a hybrid

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

an actually functional bull bar, minimal but sturdy.
upgraded skid plates
I think for that it has to replace/extend the tow hooks on fx4/tremor. Anything else will be under the chin and absolutely useless.

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think for that it has to replace/extend the tow hooks on fx4/tremor. Anything else will be under the chin and absolutely useless.
Yep, same issue on the B Sport Badlands but one can dream, somebody might figure it out if enough ask.
I spent some time on the Sport forum while considering a Badlands but it just didn't provide the utility I think the Mav provides. When my BS+BL finally came in I shifted it to my daughter inlaw and she loves it.
It'll be a Tremor Lariat for me if the new Ranger doesn't hook me.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yep, same issue on the B Sport Badlands but one can dream, somebody might figure it out if enough ask.
I spent some time on the Sport forum while considering a Badlands but it just didn't provide the utility I think the Mav provides. When my BS+BL finally came in I shifted it to my daughter inlaw and she loves it.
It'll be a Tremor Lariat for me if the new Ranger doesn't hook me.
Yeah Im all Tremor. I drove a Bad BS and thats what got me into the Maverick when I gave up on my big Bronco dreams. I like to weld stuff and will maybe mock something up someday off the tow hook mounts just to see if it works. Leverage on the mounts could be an issue, but if there is a way to reinforce it, maybe spreading the mounts out further into the chassis. If the tow hooks are strong enough it may even be possible to do a UTV sized compact synthetic winch. Probably still get over 20mpg! Only in a Maverick!
Sponsored