Sponsored

New Feature to Save YOU Money at Panda Motorworks!

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Introducing Quotes!

Ford Maverick New Feature to Save YOU Money at Panda Motorworks! unnamed (12)

We've added a new feature to pandamotorworks.com designed to help save YOU money! You can now request a quote on the parts you are interested in to BUNDLE & SAVE!

Simply find the parts you are interested in and click "Add to Quote". If you are shopping for more than 1 item, click "Continue Shopping" and repeat the process until you are finished. Once finished, fill out the "Form Request" and your Quote Request will be submitted!

You can expect a response to your quote request within 1 business day, however it will likely be much faster than that! We will give you the BEST Pricing possible on the parts you are looking for, and an invoice will be sent for you to complete your purchase.

Try it TODAY!

Ford Maverick New Feature to Save YOU Money at Panda Motorworks! unnamed (13)

SHOP PANDA MOTORWORKS
Sponsored

KSC Grey Ghost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice When are you going to make the Fog Light Kit we talked about 2 years ago . You stated you needed to get your Maverick to make the kits . It's been well over a year since you got your Maverick and nothing so sad . 😕🤔. It seems like all you want to do is make vehicles go Faster not be Safer Wonder if I will get a reply back from you ⁉. Have not in 2 years when I ask about the lighting kit 😧

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice When are you going to make the Fog Light Kit we talked about 2 years ago . You stated you needed to get your Maverick to make the kits . It's been well over a year since you got your Maverick and nothing so sad . 😕🤔. It seems like all you want to do is make vehicles go Faster not be Safer Wonder if I will get a reply back from you ⁉. Have not in 2 years when I ask about the lighting kit 😧
We are not manufactures, so we are relying on the help of others to bring a fog light kit to the market.

We have been working with our good friends over at Diode Dynamics, and they are VERY close to a public release. Quality takes time! I promise it will be worth it :)

KSC Grey Ghost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are not manufactures, so we are relying on the help of others to bring a fog light kit to the market.

We have been working with our good friends over at Diode Dynamics, and they are VERY close to a public release. Quality takes time! I promise it will be worth it :)
I do thank you very much and look forward to this product comes out very soon . I hope it will be this year as I could us them very badly Thank you 😀

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Any teaser pics?
Sponsored