First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I told myself I wouldn't buy anything until my Mav arrived but I just pulled the trigger on a MRT Ford Maverick No Drill Hood Strut kit. They are offer 10% off right now with a coupon code so I just couldn't resist.
What's the coupon code, I got those on my list.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Barracuda340

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How much are the ford pass points worth? Theres a couple things ford has as accessories I can hold off on if I can use the ford pass points on them.

I do my own oil changing and maintenance, so I would be using that for accessories.

I printed out my list at work. Going to line thru items as I get them. I did that with the 69 barracuda I am restoring. It helps keep from buying stuff twice with a big project like that, but also helps at a glance to see what's left that I want to buy/budget for.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How much are the ford pass points worth? There are a couple things ford has as accessories I can hold off on if I can use the ford pass points on them.
200 points = $1

42,000 points for buying the Maverick = $210

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
i have not gotten anything my wife keeps asking do i want to get this or that. but i want to wait untill i get the truck. already cant WAIT IF I STAR BUYIG THING IT WILL BE HARDER ON ME.

Larrythelunatic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Toyota Pickup. 22 IS hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

i have not gotten anything my wife keeps asking do i want to get this or that. but i want to wait untill i get the truck. already cant WAIT IF I STAR BUYIG THING IT WILL BE HARDER ON ME.
Sounds like you’ve got a COUPLE of keepers there!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Barracuda340

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
200 points = $1

42,000 points for buying the Maverick = $210
Thank you. Theres a few ford part numbered accessories like the tailgate assist strut, and the sill plates I will wait on and use the points for. Already bought the bed cover from Truxedo. It was only $309 plus tax. Free shipping. Supper condition leather wheel coming from merry olde england off a focus RS MK4. Switchback LEDs.

Ford Maverick Waiting on your new truck, what goodies did you buy ahead of time Screenshot_20220112-054340_Samsung Internet

Sjbuck2021

Banned
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Frontier /2018 Acura RDX
Nothing...just fine as is.

lmellberg

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick/Carbonized Gray/Ordered 8/26/21
I told myself I wouldn't buy anything, yet sitting in my garage are: Black satin tailgate letters, the tailgate gas shock, the neoprene seat covers (I thought it might be a good idea to use these in the beginning instead of after the seats getting worn). In my bookmarks on this computer, Dashmat dash cover (read somewhere in here that a pretty good reflection comes off the dash), Car cover, GatorTrax electric tonneau cover (although I read a number of reviews about bad leakage), Black Armour Truck bed mat & about 3-4 quotes on the ESP warranty. I'm an early riser and shop around while I drink my morning coffee ;)

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought four orange USB cables and a yellow Super Guppy plane tag for my keychain.
Do you happen to have a link to those USB cables?

Sponsored

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I told myself I wouldn't buy anything, yet sitting in my garage are: Black satin tailgate letters, the tailgate gas shock, the neoprene seat covers (I thought it might be a good idea to use these in the beginning instead of after the seats getting worn). In my bookmarks on this computer, Dashmat dash cover (read somewhere in here that a pretty good reflection comes off the dash), Car cover, GatorTrax electric tonneau cover (although I read a number of reviews about bad leakage), Black Armour Truck bed mat & about 3-4 quotes on the ESP warranty. I'm an early riser and shop around while I drink my morning coffee ;)
I've already bookmarked a bunch of stuff already as well:
LED bulbs to replace all incandescent ones
Tailgate letters (both Ford version and eBay ones)
Tailgate assist
ESP warranty (FloodFord ESP)
Truxedo LoPro soft roll-up tonneau
GlassCoat by Simoniz paint and fabric warranty (lifetime for $795 at my dealer)

I think I will also look for a dash cover but not sure about seat covers. I've always heard they actually rub the original seat material nearly as bad because they are not "form fitting" and slide around as you move around. I figure to wear out my cloth covers and then maybe get leather replacements.

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you happen to have a link to those USB cables?

iPhone Charger, Lightning Cable Apple MFi Certified Cable 4Pack 3FT 6FT 6FT 10FT Nylon Braided Charging Cable

lmellberg

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've already bookmarked a bunch of stuff already as well:
LED bulbs to replace all incandescent ones
Tailgate letters (both Ford version and eBay ones)
Tailgate assist
ESP warranty (FloodFord ESP)
Truxedo LoPro soft roll-up tonneau
GlassCoat by Simoniz paint and fabric warranty (lifetime for $795 at my dealer)

I think I will also look for a dash cover but not sure about seat covers. I've always heard they actually rub the original seat material nearly as bad because they are not "form fitting" and slide around as you move around. I figure to wear out my cloth covers and then maybe get leather replacements.

lmellberg

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Speaking of warranties - the best deal I've found; 6Yr/100K PremiumCare for $1000!
AndersonAndKoch-Ford-Warranty.com

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Speaking of warranties - the best deal I've found; 6Yr/100K PremiumCare for $1000!
AndersonAndKoch-Ford-Warranty.com
Thanks for providing that! I don't put many miles on my vehicles these days so I would look for the 8 year/100k warranty which, with the provider you mention, is cheaper than Flood Ford! I'm definitely adding the interior and exterior lights because the headlamps aren't serviceable. It'll probably be the best $70 I'll spend on this truck.
Sponsored