Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
AWESOME. Come on Hybrids, you know you need a new home. Come on over to Florida.
Sponsored

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Admin asked me to chime in...retails are previewing today...will get schedules tomorrow...

I think all the dealer did was use a stock unit (which makes sense bc its a 2.0 AWD) & matched it up with the OP's spec...this also makes sense bc most of my stock units are being built 8/16...

I was going to do this, but my Ford rep advised not to bc the vehicle may get held for quality control...depending on how well its built, the dealer could receive the vehicle later (if it needs to get fixed) or never receive it bc its a POS...

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pix or it didn't happen. :cautious:

😁

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
AWESOME. Come on Hybrids, you know you need a new home. Come on over to Florida.
That's what I'm sayin'! (Minus the FLA part)

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would just like to know if this is for real or not?That seems to mean his order jumped over a ton of people.
Maybe their dealer processed it as a stock order?

Sponsored

jimmy fitzwell

First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 pinto wagon, 67 olds 98
I would just like to know if this is for real or not?That seems to mean his order jumped over a ton of people.
My question is: Does the date of order give a priority of some sort to build date? Maybe that first pool of orders is just scheduled out based on other factors?

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was going to do this, but my Ford rep advised not to bc the vehicle may get held for quality control...depending on how well its built, the dealer could receive the vehicle later (if it needs to get fixed) or never receive it bc its a POS...
Apart the quality control considerations can a dealer sell a stock unit so soon? can a dealer with a large allocation sell a few right away?

Sponsored

JJC

Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWD EcoBoost
Apart the quality control considerations can a dealer sell a stock unit so soon? can a dealer with a large allocation sell a few right away?
I'm sure they can sell them right away, but there will be a nice markup on them initially though.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Admin asked me to chime in...retails are previewing today...will get schedules tomorrow...

I think all the dealer did was use a stock unit (which makes sense bc its a 2.0 AWD) & matched it up with the OP's spec...this also makes sense bc most of my stock units are being built 8/16...

You are exactly right, it has to be a stock unit.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
The Dealer owns the truck. They can sell it to who and when they want. In the attached video the Sales Manager of the dealership in Texas explains the process. He says in the video they will jack the price $2,000-$3,000 over MSRP and sell the stock trucks.

Pretty good video too.

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
The Dealer owns the truck. They can sell it to who and when they want. In the attached video the Sales Manager of the dealership in Texas explains the process. He says in the video they will jack the price $2,000-$3,000 over MSRP and sell the stock trucks.

Pretty good video too.
The guy in the video was the poster above you, and he's in Kansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.