Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It won’t matter. If Ford can’t make your MY22 thru October, there is no way in hell Ford will be able to make a MY23 ordered in 2022 for a 2023 year build until maybe early fall 2023 or later. Ford clearly has lost the ability to keep its word on its new plan. It’s stating its helping the customer, in reality it’s only helping Ford sell its vehicles for what they want the price point to be. Which by the way is what it is has been doing for years. The dealer sets the actual price of the vehicle, after paying Ford it’s out the door price. Ford has so disappointed that it’s hard to believe a company could lose it’s reputation in less than 5 years.
Bronco is a disaster. Can’t build them as promised.
Maverick is a disaster. Can’t build them as promised.
Lightening can’t order them, much less can’t build them as promised.
Ford Escape, multiple years with coolant into cracked heads.
Absolutely piss-poor communication with customers. I’m really frustrated. I was so hopeful.
Sounds like you need to hop on over to your local Honda or Hyundai dealer and overpay for something that will improve your mood. Ford suks, yada-yada :rolleyes:
Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sounds like you need to hop on over to your local Honda or Hyundai dealer and overpay for something that will improve your mood. Ford suks, yada-yada :rolleyes:
I’ve been around a long time pal, I buy Toyota and Honda at MSRP even in this climate. I would suggest if you spot my name just keep on trolling bye. Nothing for you to see here.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve been around a long time pal, I buy Toyota and Honda at MSRP even in this climate. I would suggest if you spot my name just keep on trolling bye. Nothing for you to see here.
I was able to buy Honda and Acura at MSRP, as well, both this year. But it's not exactly apples-to-apples. I know Honda/Acura (and I'm 99% sure Toyota) don't allow you to order a car. You can place a deposit for an allocation that meets your wants/needs, but a factory order is a no. This means they don't have this backlog of pissed off customers who all ordered cars that can't be built.

We waited 6 weeks for a 22 Civic Touring for my mother and 5 weeks for our Integra 6MT.

Meanwhile, my Maverick is scheduled for 10.5 months after being ordered.

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer will add a 23 order, so you will have a 22 order and a 23 order. There will still be some scheduling in August for 22 orders. Once the last 22 orders are scheduled Ford will need to see which orders need to get their private offers and how much they will receive. So those 22 orders need to stay in there until Ford remove them. If you have a 22 order that gets scheduled in August, the dealer can delete the 23 order.
Tim,

Do you think that the current Maverick Builder Prices are what they will be for 23? It appears that they upped the price 1k and tweaked a few options to be more or some like the ecoboost like only $400 dollars instead of $1000.

Have a good day

Sponsored

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Tim,

Do you think that the current Maverick Builder Prices are what they will be for 23? It appears that they upped the price 1k and tweaked a few options to be more or some like the ecoboost like only $400 dollars instead of $1000.

Have a good day
Not sure but my gut says yes. Since everyone with 22 orders are price protected, I think now is a good time to raise prices.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
did you get your Maverick at under MSRP yet, pal?
Sponsored