First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We received our allocation estimate. To be frank, I don't think this will be all that accurate, but our total estimate is 4.

Where did the 40 unit allocation number come from before to start the MY 23?
Sponsored

Goosey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone who's purchased from granger successfully gone back and used smart vincent to get the better interest rate from Ford Credit from when they ordered?

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We received our allocation estimate. To be frank, I don't think this will be all that accurate, but our total estimate is 4.

Allocation is now based on 2 factors. Sales history and availability. We have a decent sales history, but our availability is skewed because we have around 250 Mavericks yet to be delivered. Over the next couple of months as those deliver our sales history should rise significantly and our availability will fall in-kind.

4 for the entire year?! Do they go back each month and revise/update the estimates?

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Allocation is now based on 2 factors. Sales history and availability. We have a decent sales history, but our availability is skewed because we have around 250 Mavericks yet to be delivered. Over the next couple of months as those deliver our sales history should rise significantly and our availability will fall in-kind.
😑😪
What happened to your allocation of 40 units for the first month of 2023 production?

Nugget

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Rumor has it that allocation was off of Escape, Ranger, and Bronco Sport sales. Dealers didn’t have enough sales history on Maverick yet. Bronco and Maverick don’t follow normal allocation formula.

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So many here and elsewhere are interpreting yearly Stock dealer allocations as Retail allocations and getting their panties in a bunch.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
😑😪
What happened to your allocation of 40 units for the first month of 2023 production?
Yes, that's already given to us, so this shows only an additional 4 units.

Leftover 2022 allocation is still supposed to carryover to 2023 to cover outstanding orders.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, that's already given to us, so this shows only an additional 4 units.

Leftover 2022 allocation is still supposed to carryover to 2023 to cover outstanding orders.
Didn't you have 85 carry over orders? So approximately half of those are promised allocation at this point?

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not getting too excited about numbers or queues...Ford still has to build these trucks, they might very well have given more allocations than they can build. EG, why did the 2nd month drop down to 4? Perhaps because they can't build all the first month allocations.

I'm thinking late March-April will be a lot better weather to travel. A January/February truck sounds like a PITA to take delivery.

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I live in Hawaii and totally want to drop into northern Iowa in late Feb to pick up my Tremor. I love snow and winter driving. From videos Ive seen the FX4s and Tremors can hang their tail out. When you put me out there on ice I look like driving for the World of Outlaws Sprints. Whether im in a 24ft box truck, an econoline van, a cj5, or a 5spd beretta I'm as comfortable sideways as I am relaxing in a hammock. I hold many personally records driving commercially in snow emergency weather. Aswell as a beautiful 360 down my neighborhoods street in a extended van when I was 16.

Ford Maverick 2023 Ford Maverick Ordering - Granger Ford 9yC8WoAHaE8?w=276&h=184&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Didn't you have 85 carry over orders? So approximately half of those are promised allocation at this point?
From some later communication, it sounds like the 4 number for 2023 did not include the 2022 carrover allocation.

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
that's good news, 44 allocations a healthy number. The following month should likely be decent due to the late year '22 deliveries? Hopeful.
Sponsored