First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, but interested in For Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i saw that you are in houston so thought i should share that Helfman Ford did me right. i did $500 deposit (which i wanted to do - to feel i had a leg to stand on when it arrived if there was any "funny business"...)
i had the fastest order to delivery time at the close of 2021.
no extra charges at signing. no tint, locklug or extended warranty pressure from finance guy. i had never stepped foot inside the dealership before the day i picked up the truck. Michael Hungate was the salesman.
We're you able to order over the phone or did you have to go to the dealership to order? I'm considering ordering from them but I'm way on the south side near Dickinson so it's about an hour drive from me.
Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We're you able to order over the phone or did you have to go to the dealership to order? I'm considering ordering from them but I'm way on the south side near Dickinson so it's about an hour drive from me.
Just think about this: your going to spend $25 to $35 thousand dollars and it’s not worth a one hour trip?

OP
OP

Lonnied94

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, but interested in For Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just think about this: your going to spend $25 to $35 thousand dollars and it’s not worth a one hour trip?
Absolutely it's worth it, I guess I should mention that I'm worried about being able to get to the dealer while the order window is still open, since I only have a small window before or after work to go. Unfortunately I work almost every day the dealerships are open

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
the first time i ever stepped foot in the dealer was the day i picked up the truck. and i was in and out of there in less than 30 minutes. also, all my communication was by e-mail, my preferred method.
michael hungate was the salesman.

Fletch_KC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY24 Lariat (12/11 scheduled)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quick question from a first-time orderer: What is the window of time to modify an order once I received the order confirmation email?

Ford Maverick Tips for ordering a 2023 Ford Maverick? 1663602998951

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Quick question from a first-time orderer: What is the window of time to modify an order once I received the order confirmation email?

1663602998951.png
Dealers can modify orders while on Priority 19 down to 10…. Lower than 10 is set by Ford, usually to an 02…. Which usually means it’s being looked at by the plant. That being said, if you need to modify it while an 02, the dealer has to get you back up to a 10, modify and contact a regional manager to get back to the Priority 02…. I would suggest if you want to modify anything, the sooner the better. Most people modified by dropping constraint items in hopes of getting scheduled. I Ordered last September, dropped bed cover, mud flaps and tool box in February and sat at a Priority 02 from July until end of August, when I finally got a VIN and a October scheduled build week. That date changed 3 times, hoping the latest October 10 scheduled week holds.
Sponsored