Sponsored

Search results

  1. The new Light Blue 2026 Maverick color is out!

    Oh, you DEFINITELY need to try this just as I'm doing. This color is Gulf Blue. I was all planning on buying out my 23 Maverick lease, but once I saw this on Ford Authority back at the end of last year, I literally yelled out an expletive and started to figure out how I wanted to build it. My...
  2. The new Light Blue 2026 Maverick color is out!

    VERY COOL!! I didn't want to do over the top stripes in vinyl. If they are on and it's a daily, those stripes will eventually fade and can get damaged from stone chips and such. It's why I painted the stripes on my 2006 Mustang GT. Still shiny to this day. I'm doing a double lower rocker...
  3. Amazon Prime Big Deal Days is here... post up good products buys 🎁

    With my new 2026 set to arrive in a week to 10 days, I went a little crazy today. Here's a few screenshots of what I picked up. 🤯 The mirror caps were ordered so I could wrap them. Since Ford, in their infinite wisdom of deleting painted caps and offering textured black caps for an XLT 🤦🏻‍♂️...
  4. Amazon Prime Big Deal Days is here... post up good products buys 🎁

    Update: Amazon Prime Days has started! With October Amazon Prime Big Deal Days coming, anyone hoping for specific parts to go on sale? I'm hoping for another tri-fold hard tonneau cover to go on sale & a good front & rear dash cam as well! If anyone sees any Maverick items up, please post...
  5. Backup Sensors - has anyone installed Rostra Backzone?

    I was kicking this around on my 2023 when I got it but had other life issues going on so I forgot it. With my 2026 arriving within the next 2 weeks I'm revisiting it. In regards to the install, yes to do it right, you need to drill the bumpers, but you can find aftermarket gray plastic bumpers...
  6. 🚨 2022-2026 Ford Maverick Wireless SecuriCode Keyless Entry Keypad Upgrade Now Available - Infotainment.com

    With the 2027 Maverick getting the keypad back, I wanted to ask, had anyone done any digging on whether the B-Pillar with keypad is even a thought of replacing the non keypad B-Pillar on 2025 & 2026 models? I mean, how would one replace the pad on a 2022-2024 model? It has to be a serviceable...
  7. The new Light Blue 2026 Maverick color is out!

    Hey bud, I did. Got my VIN back in mid July. Ending in 51811.
  8. The new Light Blue 2026 Maverick color is out!

    That's awesome bud. My truck is getting built the same week. Heck, would be so cool if they were next to each other on the line. I can't wait to get this in. Going to order my orange accents soon. 👍
  9. The new Light Blue 2026 Maverick color is out!

    First off, don't call me "son". I'm no kid (I'm almost 50 and yes, old enough to have watched every episode of Seinfeld back then) and you aren't my father. 2nd, sorry not sorry for going back reading posts from long ago. Unlike you, I don't revolve my life around this forum, so I'm not on it...
  10. 2026 XLT Hybrid ordered! Replacing my '23 XLT hybrid!

    It won't be crazy but there will be splashes of orange around the truck and a few McQueen easter eggs from Le Mans. 👍
  11. 2026 XLT Hybrid ordered! Replacing my '23 XLT hybrid!

    Yeah, when you do more miles then you signed up for, that's problematic. I had a good repeat client who always bought an Explorer as a company car (he had an allowance). But he drove 25k per year, and after 3 years he would always be upside down on it. I told him to lease it, do 19,500 per then...
  12. 2026 XLT Hybrid ordered! Replacing my '23 XLT hybrid!

    Good for you. That's your choice. But I sold Fords for 23 years ('97-'20). I know a few things about it and I have no issues with leasing. I only have issues when someone would come to me and wanted to put multiple thousands down. That I would tell them to not do as your only buying down your...
  13. 2026 XLT Hybrid ordered! Replacing my '23 XLT hybrid!

    As the title says, decided to order a 2026 XLT Hybrid just before the holiday to lock in Employee Pricing. Currently have a 2023 XLT Hybrid, Lux Pkg, and was going to buy the lease out in October. But the half shafts just went at 32k and my non-Sync head unit has been sketchy for a while, and...
  14. The new Light Blue 2026 Maverick color is out!

    So by your thought process, and insinuation, then J.W. Automotive Engineering was the same as what you are implying with light blue? You may know who they are? The back back Le Mans winning GT40 Gulf Oil sponsored team in '68 & '69? Dude, it's a flipping color and nothing more! You need help...
  15. Little Maverick keychain

    If I didn't already have my "Maverick/Goose" keychains, I'd snag one of these in a heartbeat. These look great. And that blue sure looks like Atlas. 👏👏
  16. How smooth is your electric to gas transition?

    I don't feel a thing. Also used to it as I had 2 Fusion Energi plug-in hybrid's before this truck.
  17. Canoe/kayak racks - roof or bed?

    Ford would have been smart to have either actual roof side rails already installed (leave the crossbars as accessories depending on need) OR have 4 hidden mounts (how Porsche does it on their 911s) that you press a flap to find the mounting location for the screws for the cross rails they offer...
  18. Back up sensor alert install?

    I honestly blame Ford for being bleeping cheap for not offering the reverse sensing as an option for the XLT. It was a damn fleet option for anything less than a retail Lariat! And that ticks me off. The original Luxury Package, remove the darn bed liner and add the reverse sending. Now I gotta...
  19. Dealer Talks Ford Maverick Owner Into Paying Almost $1,000 A Month For The Hybrid Truck

    I posted my comment in that Jalopnik article. I'll just repost it here. As a former Ford salesperson, this crap has to stop!! And they wonder why people hate dealers? 🤦🏻‍♂️They do it to themselves. Here's what I wrote. "I REALLY REALLY wish that the OP put the actual dealer name in his Reddit...
  20. 2025 Keypads battery or wired?

    Well, break it to your coworker that if he has the old keypad (circa mid/late 2000s) then he is SOL when it does die. The current keypads don't work on older models that don't use IDS ot program them. The old ones program like a remote (turn key on 8x in 10 sec, end 8th turn on, press remotes...




Top