First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘51 Dodge M37, ‘14 VW JettaTDI, ‘22 Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The delivered dates before it shows in transit or delivered doesn't seem to mean much for united road. When I was waiting for mine a half dozen vehicles were at the CSX ramp with delivered dates for weeks before mine got there and mine went out before them they just kept getting new dates.
wonder if it varies with the ports? Or carriers? All the times I have seen this happen with my dealer since I have watching from my original 12/20 ETA they been on the money. And I also watched another truck from same port to another dealer and it was spot on.
Sponsored

AUsomTiger

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is there any way to know if that’s the case or what carrier it would be? This process has been very frustrating.
I got my delivered email before the status changed on their website so I don't know who else to try and track with. I did look at PALS but my VIN never showed up in their system.

OP
OP
NorthShoreMaverick

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my delivered email before the status changed on their website so I don't know who else to try and track with. I did look at PALS but my VIN never showed up in their system.
I see. Unfortunately mine is not in the PALS system either and still shows cancelled on United’s end. Not sure what other shipping companies are out there. At this point it seems like it’s just a wait until my dealer calls or I get an email from Ford.

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
Absolutely nothing.
Pending pickup means, at least in my case, as on the driver's list to pick up. My hybrid was on the pending pickup for three days before it was picked up. I will see my hybrid tomorrow.

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
Pending pickup means, at least in my case, as on the driver's list to pick up. My hybrid was on the pending pickup for three days before it was picked up. I will see my hybrid tomorrow.
I have even seen our Maverick from afar. We took a drive to the country, and it was right there.

Sponsored

fordny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
I was excited to see my truck pending pickup by United Transportation. Only to now see it’s been cancelled? Anyone know about this? See photos attached of both.

D4EA435D-1AF2-4913-AD86-1D263216F3DB.png

4834C13A-DF02-4E03-81B2-5B41CF195566.png
Mine is also in NJ, going to Long Island. United also has mine listed as cancelled. Not sure why??

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
Mine is also in NJ, going to Long Island. United also has mine listed as cancelled. Not sure why??
You might call United and ask. They usually answer a call in a few minutes.

OP
OP
NorthShoreMaverick

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You might call United and ask. They usually answer a call in a few minutes.
I spoke to someone at United today and they connected me with another person who only deals with Carmax and Carvana in the Southern states. He could not give me info on why my shipment was cancelled but gave me phone number to Newark NJ port. No one picked up, but I’m guessing because of holiday today. At this point I don’t think I’ll be able to track my truck through a third party if I have no idea who’s shipping it to the dealer. Any advice?

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was excited to see my truck pending pickup by United Transportation. Only to now see it’s been cancelled? Anyone know about this? See photos attached of both.

D4EA435D-1AF2-4913-AD86-1D263216F3DB.png

4834C13A-DF02-4E03-81B2-5B41CF195566.png
Where did you get this app and website from ?

Dirt820

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine shows OnHold now. It’d be nice to be given a heads up from somebody about what’s going on. This damn thing started ‘in production’ 3 months ago. How bad is the quality on this truck going to be after all this?

Sponsored
OP
OP
NorthShoreMaverick

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine shows OnHold now. It’d be nice to be given a heads up from somebody about what’s going on. This damn thing started ‘in production’ 3 months ago. How bad is the quality on this truck going to be after all this?
Yea if the market wasn’t the way it was right now I would have just leased another Honda. If I walk on my order the dealer wins. My order still shows cancelled. My tracker says 1/28-2/3 which was original eta but knowing it’s in New Jersey since 1/12 makes it worse.

OP
OP
NorthShoreMaverick

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You have to create an account on United Transportation website and then you get notifications of vehicles being shipped to your dealership. You can also search your vin

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You have to create an account on United Transportation website and then you get notifications of vehicles being shipped to your dealership. You can also search your vin
My dealer is only 36 miles from the auto drop so by the time I get a notification it will probably already be at the dealership. The Ford tracking website still only shows mine as being "Shipped" with an estimated delivery date of 02/06 yet Norfolk Southern tracking shows the rail car is at the auto drop in Newark as of 2:31 am this morning. Hopefully will have it by this time next week. 😁 🤗

OP
OP
NorthShoreMaverick

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer is only 36 miles from the auto drop so by the time I get a notification it will probably already be at the dealership. The Ford tracking website still only shows mine as being "Shipped" with an estimated delivery date of 02/06 yet Norfolk Southern tracking shows the rail car is at the auto drop in Newark as of 2:31 am this morning. Hopefully will have it by this time next week. 😁 🤗
Is yours being shipped by United as well and what dealership?

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is yours being shipped by United as well and what dealership?
Yes, my Maverick is listed on United Transportation's app and it's going to Mahwah Ford. Since it just arrived this morning, it's status is listed as "inactive" since it hasn't been unloaded yet.
Sponsored