First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was excited to see my truck pending pickup by United Transportation. Only to now see it’s been cancelled? Anyone know about this? See photos attached of both.

Ford Maverick United Transportation Cancellation D4EA435D-1AF2-4913-AD86-1D263216F3DB

Ford Maverick United Transportation Cancellation 4834C13A-DF02-4E03-81B2-5B41CF195566
Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would think shipping stuff on trains is like catching a flight. You can miss your flight, get delayed, transferred, cancelled, or make it. But ultimately you will get where you need to go.

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Their tags can be... bad. They said my truck was delivered and done on January 10th... on the 9th. And continued to say it was delivered for a week even though it hadn't moved an inch.

Honestly, the site itself isn't well considered. Descriptions are confusing, stuff is often wildly out of date, and it gives people way more information than it should (Why am I getting emails with signatures for every delivery to the dealership, even though they have nothing to do with the single VIN number I provided? Have these people never heard of the rule of least privilege?)

AUsomTiger

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My truck was delivered and still showed inactive on the unitedroad website afterwards.
Your vehicle might have been picked up by a different carrier.

Sponsored

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What does PENDING PICKUP mean? That it's at the ramp?

OP
OP
NorthShoreMaverick

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My truck was delivered and still showed inactive on the unitedroad website afterwards.
Your vehicle might have been picked up by a different carrier.
Is there any way to know if that’s the case or what carrier it would be? This process has been very frustrating.

Sponsored

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
Their tags can be... bad. They said my truck was delivered and done on January 10th... on the 9th. And continued to say it was delivered for a week even though it hadn't moved an inch.

Honestly, the site itself isn't well considered. Descriptions are confusing, stuff is often wildly out of date, and it gives people way more information than it should (Why am I getting emails with signatures for every delivery to the dealership, even though they have nothing to do with the single VIN number I provided? Have these people never heard of the rule of least privilege?)
You are signed up for the notification system designed for dealerships. Once you are signed onto that system you get all the notifications sent to the dealership. I learned from United that my hold had been lifted before my dealership notified me. I also was informed that the truck had been delivered before my salesperson knew it. In my case their system was 100% accurate and worked in real time.

Big Bob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘51 Dodge M37, ‘14 VW JettaTDI, ‘22 Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have been watching alot of VIN numbers in the United Road app and a lot have been sitting Inactive. That’s just while they are sitting in limbo without being requested to be transported.

When they go to Pending Pick Up, that’s getting closer…. Ford has requested a hauler to be assigned to the load for pick up.

While showing Pending Pick Up within a day to a few days of the carrier actually picking it up you will see a delivery date show up and that’s usually when the load has been dispatched for pick up.

The long Wait is almost over when the status actually changes and show In Route! That’s when it actually is on the car hauler and making it’s way to the dealer.

It also seems to have GPS on that final stage…. Because when I was waiting for a couple hours yesterday at the dealer the track option actually showed a Truck icon on the map and I watched it move from Wilimington, DE to the Dealer in Maryland. And when the icon showed up at the end of the route of travel… well low and behold I went outside and there was a car hauler around the corner unloading!

Sorry I was so excited yesterday watching it all unfold I didn’t take any screen shots to post. But I have been keeping watch on my truck and several others since I am in need a a vehicle since my VW blew up and the Mrs. had an accident and totaled her car…

So keep a watchful eye out for the In Route status on the United Roads Tracker and know it is on the last stage of being delivered to your dealer!

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's very exciting. Mine is showing pending pickup. My EDD is today but I guess that's not happening. Not in the next couple days either because of the snow we're going to get tomorrow and Monday. It's okay. I can wait a few more days.

Big Bob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘51 Dodge M37, ‘14 VW JettaTDI, ‘22 Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good luck to everyone in Pending Pick Up! I looked at the tracker again and looks like this next week isn’t my week either. As the dealer is getting more from the PA port being Delivered on Wednesday.

Ford Maverick United Transportation Cancellation 065FE101-31AE-4C33-9AAA-87A9A2F9DBDF

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good luck to everyone in Pending Pick Up! I looked at the tracker again and looks like this next week isn’t my week either. As the dealer is getting more from the PA port being Delivered on Wednesday.

065FE101-31AE-4C33-9AAA-87A9A2F9DBDF.png
The delivered dates before it shows in transit or delivered doesn't seem to mean much for united road. When I was waiting for mine a half dozen vehicles were at the CSX ramp with delivered dates for weeks before mine got there and mine went out before them they just kept getting new dates.
Sponsored