First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedtn, 17PriusV,22 Mavrk XLT hybridHPR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tell me about the floor mat/bed liner. Is that the FoMoCo "drop in"? Or is it an after market?
Sponsored

Xatorius

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I originally had an XLT with a hard roll up on order but decided to drop all the extras delaying my order and upgrade to the Lariat. I plan on picking one of these up once the truck gets built to use until I can save back up for a hard roll up later down the road. I do a good amount of driving from TN to FL throughout the year and want the cover to assist with protecting my stuff while driving and the aerodynamic assistance.

Mac

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Focus ZTS/2011 Yukon Sport/ 22 MAVI XLT
$369 Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on the Ford Maverick.

According to the owner: While it's rolled out it stays locked unless you unlock the truck, and lower the tailgate to press the release tabs.

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 8.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 9.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 7.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 6.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 3.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 4.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 5.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 1.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 2.jpg
Is this an option for a dealer install? Or do you have to go with Stock?

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I love this, looks great and legit. I originally wanted the hard cover but this looks so solid and you can get it online for under 300 dollars. I guess who ever wants to break in, they will break in, no matter what cover you have. This cover will give you enough privacy/security so that you can leave certain stuff in the bed without being afraid that is stolen right away. You should anyway not keep super high value stuff in your bed. Thanks for posting, going to order one right away.

Ih8thew82

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT LUX Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great and that price is good. I'm wondering how the soft roll ups handle snow weight and freezing temperatures. Is there any type of rating for yours?

Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great and that price is good. I'm wondering how the soft roll ups handle snow weight and freezing temperatures. Is there any type of rating for yours?
I believe these are usually rated to somewhere around 150 lbs.

PortlandME

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Only the TS Elevate Rails from Truxedo work with rails. You can then add their standard tonneau, LoPro, or X15 to it. This adds T-Slot rails compatible with Yakima, Thule, etc. But keep in mind your weight is limited to what the clamps for the rails can support. They do not even offer a weight rating of any kind for bed racks, but I wouldn't put more than 250lbs personally.
Would you mind elaborating on this? I really want a tonneau cover plus a Yakima/Thule bed rack but I'm having a heck of a time figuring out how to make that happen. According to Truxedo's page, the TS Elevate Rails are not compatible with the Maverick. And if they were, it seems like only the Lo Pro or Pro X15 covers work with the rails (not the standard tonneau being discussed in this thread). (Source: https://truxedo.com/images/HRO_Elevate-Rack_Booklet_Final.pdf)

And on top of that the Yakima page is completely unclear on whether their Overhaul HD Rack system works with the Maverick or not. If I select Maverick with a naked bed it says "Not Compatible", if I select Maverick with a tonneau it says "Compatible". I THINK once you install the TS Elevate Rails (assuming you can), the rack compatibility becomes a non-issue (and you can ignore what the manufacturer's page says) since the rails have the built in T-Slots... is that right?

Truxedo says they make their own rack system (Elevate Rack System), but I can't find it available anywhere. Curious how it compares to the Yakima.

This might deserve a thread of its own, since I've searched and found bits and pieces in many different threads, but no definitive answer.

Last edited:

Chandonnet

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered mine last night, $100 cheaper than Ford. Hoping to have it next week. I hate not having a cover on my bed.

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Looks nice, but I personally prefer the look of the Pro X15 another user posted. I think it's worth the extra $250ish.

Sponsored

Stevospeedo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD FX4 4K Towing 245/65R17 Falken WP A/T3W
Would you mind elaborating on this? I really want a tonneau cover plus a Yakima/Thule bed rack but I'm having a heck of a time figuring out how to make that happen. According to Truxedo's page, the TS Elevate Rails are not compatible with the Maverick. And if they were, it seems like only the Lo Pro or Pro X15 covers work with the rails (not the standard tonneau being discussed in this thread). (Source: https://truxedo.com/images/HRO_Elevate-Rack_Booklet_Final.pdf)

And on top of that the Yakima page is completely unclear on whether their Overhaul HD Rack system works with the Maverick or not. If I select Maverick with a naked bed it says "Not Compatible", if I select Maverick with a tonneau it says "Compatible". I THINK once you install the TS Elevate Rails (assuming you can), the rack compatibility becomes a non-issue (and you can ignore what the manufacturer's page says) since the rails have the built in T-Slots... is that right?

Truxedo says they make their own rack system (Elevate Rack System), but I can't find it available anywhere. Curious how it compares to the Yakima.

This might deserve a thread of its own, since I've searched and found bits and pieces in many different threads, but no definitive answer.
Yes, that link has the correct covers that are compatible. I confused the Sentry and Sentry CT when I was remembering it. Always check their information.

Truxedo has just not updated their website but there are other posts on this forum that shows them mounted and gives more information

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...vated-ts-rail-elevated-telescoping-rack.1482/

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ts-rail-installed-with-xlt-lux-bed-rail.4014/

Also found this guy who trimmed down longer rails

Nightowl

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had this cover on my Dodge Dakota for 8 years held up great, looking at it now wish the clamps were smaller they stick out a lot. Some of the more expensive covers have smaller clamps that are under the lip of the top rails and you cant really see them.
Did you have any issues with the hook and loop fasteners? (Mold, got dirty easily, hard to clean, lost adhesive properties, let in moisture...?)

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks nice, but I personally prefer the look of the Pro X15 another user posted. I think it's worth the extra $250ish.
The the Pro X15 is also made of a canvas type material rather than vinyl. This is was I will be ordering.

Nora

First Name
Nora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Ram 2022 Subaru Outback
Priced the Truxedo #294701, in Canada its $393 and in the US its $309, on backorder up here, might try and buy one on our winter road trip

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, this is an aftermarket TruXedo and not the OEM one? The reason I ask is that I don't see the TruXedo logo tag on the back. I prefer this as my current truck has a TruXedo on it and it had held up very well, however the small TruXedo tag on the top rear shows UV fading. Otherwise, it looks new.
Sponsored