22RolloverClub

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2019 VW Jetta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just passing along a deal. Don't know what discount Real Truck give to MTC members. Didn't even think to ask before pulling the trigger 🫠

That said, I think the current discount combo offer at AutoAnything is decent. Added the X15 to the cart ($499) and one of those coupon scanning chrome extensions applied discount code TRYAA for an 8% discount good for $40 off. This covered taxes in my case. Currently the Lo Pro and Pro X15 have a $65 mail in rebate until 4/16. Which brought the total to $435. I'll take it! Hope this helps some folks on here save a few dollars.
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They had a 15% email code but doesn't work for tonneau covers so this was the best I've seen. I'm going to see if RealTruck and match or beat it, and if not I'll pull the trigger on it. Thanks OP

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's a nice cover. Great price I paid $100 more at Christmas.

baseballchamps

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Taurus SES
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They had a 15% email code but doesn't work for tonneau covers so this was the best I've seen. I'm going to see if RealTruck and match or beat it, and if not I'll pull the trigger on it. Thanks OP
Alex Pendleton Is the Real Truck Contact. Email him and he will give you a great discount. You can look up his contact information by searching on this site. Tell him you are a member of the Maverick Truck Club. I purchased a cover last year that listed for $529 for a price less than $400. Good Luck!

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The website had a pop-up for a spin the wheel and I won a $50 gift card for the site. I was able to apply the gift card and the 8% off so my order ended up being $371 after tax and rebate.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Alex Pendleton Is the Real Truck Contact. Email him and he will give you a great discount. You can look up his contact information by searching on this site. Tell him you are a member of the Maverick Truck Club. I purchased a cover last year that listed for $529 for a price less than $400. Good Luck!
Yeah, I've emailed him a lot about covers as I was originally going with a hard roll-up or tri-fold but couldn't decide. After the price increases I switched to a soft roll-up. I was going to PM him but he takes a few days to respond and I don't think he was going to get it this cheap.

SoonerBrink

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The website had a pop-up for a spin the wheel and I won a $50 gift card for the site. I was able to apply the gift card and the 8% off so my order ended up being $371 after tax and rebate.
Can you help me figure out how you are getting it that cheap? I am using the 8% and the $50 coupon, and rebate, but can't get it that low.

-40 (8%)
+40 tax
=500
-50 coupon
=450
-65 (rebate)
=385

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Can you help me figure out how you are getting it that cheap? I am using the 8% and the $50 coupon, and rebate, but can't get it that low.

-40 (8%)
+40 tax
=500
-50 coupon
=450
-65 (rebate)
=385
They took the tax after the $50 coupon. It looks on my order as a $90 savings. Then I have 6.5% sales tax.

SoonerBrink

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They took the tax after the $50 coupon. It looks on my order as a $90 savings. Then I have 6.5% sales tax.
That makes sense. My tax is higher and tax was based off of the prediscount price.

A question about this cover... let's just say you open the tailgate to get something out. Can you shut the tailgate like normal, or are you supposed to raise the cover, close the tailgate, then lower the cover?

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not sure as I haven't gotten it yet, but I believe you can close the tailgate with the cover closed. You may need to open the tailgate in order to unlock the cover though.

This is the top of the line rollup though so you may not need to.

Sponsored

Donald

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That makes sense. My tax is higher and tax was based off of the prediscount price.

A question about this cover... let's just say you open the tailgate to get something out. Can you shut the tailgate like normal, or are you supposed to raise the cover, close the tailgate, then lower the cover?
You can open and shut the tailgate without unlatching the cover. The rubber seal seal to keep rain out only seals after closing the tailgate and latching the cover. You do have to lower the tailgate to unlatch the cover.

SoonerBrink

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can open and shut the tailgate without unlatching the cover. The rubber seal seal to keep rain out only seals after closing the tailgate and latching the cover. You do have to lower the tailgate to unlatch the cover.
So you can open and shut it either way. But to make sure it seals to prevent water from getting in after only opening the tailgate, you would want to go ahead and open the cover, then shut the tailgate, then close the cover.

Donald

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So you can open and shut it either way. But to make sure it seals to prevent water from getting in after only opening the tailgate, you would want to go ahead and open the cover, then shut the tailgate, then close the cover.
Yes

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Best water tight, close tailgate first. But you can do it either way. If I'm in and out of tailgate I just keep it latched. But if calling for rain or going to be a while I unlatch, close tailgate, press down. You just have to unlatch the cover to get the seal on top, pretty easy. Then push it down to lock.

SoonerBrink

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Best water tight, close tailgate first. But you can do it either way. If I'm in and out of tailgate I just keep it latched. But if calling for rain or going to be a while I unlatch, close tailgate, press down. You just have to unlatch the cover to get the seal on top, pretty easy. Then push it down to lock.
Awesome! I went ahead and purchased. Definitely is the most appealing soft roll cover. Never imagined buying one that expensive but with all the promotions, it made it more affordable.
Sponsored