First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sell me on one of these lower-end soft roll-up models. I do not know which one to choose. I want a soft roll-up and absolute water resistance is not paramount. I just want something to protect the occasional things from extreme South Louisiana rain and protect/maintain the spray-in bed liner. Do I like the more canvas look of the Pro X15 or the more vinyl look of the Low Pro? I have no clue.
Sponsored

Swami37

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco and 2020 F150 FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sell me on one of these lower-end soft roll-up models. I do not know which one to choose. I want a soft roll-up and absolute water resistance is not paramount. I just want something to protect the occasional things from extreme South Louisiana rain and protect/maintain the spray-in bed liner. Do I like the more canvas look of the Pro X15 or the more vinyl look of the Low Pro? I have no clue.
My advice is to buy the hard roll up

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I'm intrigued, since I'm also looking at one of these two. As much as I like the hard roll up, I"m not prepared to spend the $$ on that one. Not a ton of crazy weather in NC.

Deleted member 4701

I'm also going to add an aftermarket cover. The Truxedo ones look like a good brand. I wonder if both the lowpro and x15 will fit with the bed rails that come in the Maverick luxury package?

Sponsored

Ricstar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am leaning more to the tri fold. Like the look better and fits my needs. Still on the fence about hard vs soft.
Your milage may very.

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
I'm considering these two also and while I can't sell you on either one; I can say I'm leaning pretty heavily towards the Pro X15 for the slightly lower profile and since it sounds like the material stays clean a bit longer.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll do one of the two also. Not sure which yet. Not a fan of the tri fold because I don't want to have to take it off to use the whole bed (and I like being able to see out of the rear window).

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I was leaning towards a hard roll up like the Bak X4s but that Pro X15 is tempting for half the price. Anybody know how much weight it can handle? I want to make sure that snow wouldn't cause it to sag.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
I was leaning towards a hard roll up like the Bak X4s but that Pro X15 is tempting for half the price. Anybody know how much weight it can handle? I want to make sure that snow wouldn't cause it to sag.
not sure what discount would be on the x15 but the X4s can bought for a pretty nice sized discount by emailing [email protected]

I was looking at the x15 but after the discount I thought it would be worth it to get the hard roll up.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
not sure what discount would be on the x15 but the X4s can bought for a pretty nice sized discount by emailing [email protected]

I was looking at the x15 but after the discount I thought it would be worth it to get the hard roll up.
What exactly do you email him? Give me a discount? Also, I just ordered my truck so it will probably be a while before I buy one.
Sponsored