First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did a chat on ReakTruck.com and was able to get a price of $468.72 plus free shipping. Other websites are selling this cover for $503.99 and free shipping. Be sure to use the chat box to get this price. ;)
Sponsored

AndrewSKY117

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outback Limited
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is good to know! I'm considering a topper like this. Hopefully the deal is still pretty good in February! :)

JamesC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the tip, I’m curious about your impressions once you get it installed.

kascba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Thanks for the tip! I just did what you said and they honored the pricing. Fingers crossed it gets here in 2 weeks like they said it would.

Str8Jacked!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
I did a chat on ReakTruck.com and was able to get a price of $468.72 plus free shipping. Other websites are selling this cover for $503.99 and free shipping. Be sure to use the chat box to get this price. ;)
I called and wrote them, but I can't get this price from real truck, do you know what discounts they gave you or can you show the invoice with just the price to show them

Sponsored

OP
OP

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called and wrote them, but I can't get this price from real truck, do you know what discounts they gave you or can you show the invoice with just the price to show them
Here is copy of my invoice:
Ford Maverick TruXedo Pro X15 Great Price 1638202972130

Good luck!

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I sent an email to Alex at real truck mentioned the club and asked for a price for the Pro X15 shipped to Hawaii and he gave me a price of $400+shipping

OP
OP

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I sent an email to Alex at real truck mentioned the club and asked for a price for the Pro X15 shipped to Hawaii and he gave me a price of $400+shipping
I emailed Alex last week and never got a response...that is why I used the chat box last night to get a better price.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I emailed Alex last week and never got a response...that is why I used the chat box last night to get a better price.
It took a little while before I heard back from him, but for $400 worth the wait! Not like my Hybrid is sitting in my driveway

OP
OP

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It took a little while before I heard back from him, but for $400 worth the wait! Not like my Hybrid is sitting in my driveway
How much was shipping to Hawaii?

Sponsored