Sponsored

Tray floor mats that fit Maverick Hybrid?

22XLThybrid

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT hybrid (order July 21)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
WeatherTech doesn't list a compatible tray floor mat for the 22' Maverick Hybrid. I saw somewhere in here months back that an Escape mat fit? Or looking for some other source for a pan-type, hard plastic, non-carpeted, front floor mats.
Sponsored

FAN2PLAYER

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The front mats will work, but he rear hump mat is a different size between the Hybrid and the Eco Boost

Cookie42693

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 VW Tiguan, 07 Audi A6 Quattro
unfortunately those are still out of stock at least for the public when trying to order, pretty much every site ive run across for the last month or two show the specific hybrid mats as out of stock..be it weathertech, tuxmat or husky

I'll probably opt for this version from costco (you dont have to have an active membership to order them). Its basically a $30 (with shipping) workaround till i can get the better "seated" fitted mats.

Ford Maverick Tray floor mats that fit Maverick Hybrid? mats

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
unfortunately those are still out of stock at least for the public when trying to order, pretty much every site ive run across for the last month or two show the specific hybrid mats as out of stock..be it weathertech, tuxmat or husky

I'll probably opt for this version from costco (you dont have to have an active membership to order them). Its basically a $30 (with shipping) workaround till i can get the better "seated" fitted mats.

mats.png
Yes, I do see now that they show out of stock. I'm glad that I ordered mine w/my Maverick (which is supposed to be built today!)

I did check on Ford's part system about these floorliners for you. It doesn't give me many details, but they were "expected" to be off of backorder by the end of March. That message was from March 14th. Obviously we are now in April and they still show on backorder, but it seems likely that they will be available soon?

Sponsored

OP
OP
22XLThybrid

22XLThybrid

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, I do see now that they show out of stock. I'm glad that I ordered mine w/my Maverick (which is supposed to be built today!)

I did check on Ford's part system about these floorliners for you. It doesn't give me many details, but they were "expected" to be off of backorder by the end of March. That message was from March 14th. Obviously we are now in April and they still show on backorder, but it seems likely that they will be available soon?
thanks

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
What color is the XLT carpet?

OP
OP
22XLThybrid

22XLThybrid

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What color is the XLT carpet?
I haven't actually received it yet. It's due next week. Looked like something dark in the pictures.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The front mats will work, but he rear hump mat is a different size between the Hybrid and the Eco Boost
That's because the mats for the Hybrid compsate for the battery under the rear floor, that's why you have to do some trimming on the rear mat to make it fit. Or just buy the mats from Ford for the HEV not the gas ones

Sponsored

ItsaMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is anyone running the front husky or weathertech mats in their hybrid? Lots of people saying the front mats are the same in hybrid and Ecoboost, but haven't heard anyone state that they have them installed and they fit.

Stock411

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is anyone running the front husky or weathertech mats in their hybrid? Lots of people saying the front mats are the same in hybrid and Ecoboost, but haven't heard anyone state that they have them installed and they fit.
I’m running the front Gas Version Weathertechs in my hybrid Maverick. Works fine. Just waiting for them to officially release the rear set..

OP
OP
22XLThybrid

22XLThybrid

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m running the front Gas Version Weathertechs in my hybrid Maverick. Works fine. Just waiting for them to officially release the rear set..
That's really all I need. I never really get rear mats anyway because I never really have people in the rear seat.

ldanielsjr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer XLT / 2018 Ford Expedition Ltd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Falcon first

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, BMW M235 coupe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought the Husky gas floor liners for my hybrid and they fit the front perfect, didn’t buy or need the rear. X-Act Contour is the name, says it won’t fit the rears. I usually buy Weathertech but they seem a little more stiffer and these seem a little softer more rubbery.
Sponsored