Sponsored

Maverick Hybrid floor mats same as Ecoboost?

Uncartha56

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Hey y’all was wondering if anyone knows if there are mats for the hybrid version of the truck? I went to weather tech, but they say they have no laser measured mats for the hybrids.
Anyone that has the mats and a hybrid can confirm if they fit with no issues by chance? I mean I would imagine both the eco boost and hybrid are the same lol
Sponsored

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey y’all was wondering if anyone knows if there are mats for the hybrid version of the truck? I went to weather tech, but they say they have no laser measured mats for the hybrids.
Anyone that has the mats and a hybrid can confirm if they fit with no issues by chance? I mean I would imagine both the eco boost and hybrid are the same lol
I bought the weather tech for the front (didn't have the back) picked up a reduced set of armor all (very thick rubber) at Ross for $10 and used the back ones for now, until weather tech comes out with them. They fit perfect in the bottom of the well but no protection over the hump.
The ones you buy from Ford have different back ones for both models.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The front mats are the same but the back mats are different for the hybrid vs eco. Even the Ford mats have a hybrid and eco versions.

OP
OP

Uncartha56

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
The front mats are the same but the back mats are different for the hybrid vs eco. Even the Ford mats have a hybrid and eco versions.
Oh thank you, I rarely ever have anyone in the back of my current car and was looking at buying the front ones before I got the truck to keep at least the front clean for the time being thanks!
Sponsored

Reactions: Aza