First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Depends on which accessories. The mudflaps? Yes.
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was at a local dealer last week with my wish list. From what I have read if you plan on ordering accessories that are factory installed it may hold up your order. May rethink the accessories and have them ordered and installed at dealer as another member has said Ford Pass credits will pay for many and it may be a bargaining position
at dealer.As other have said with the supply chain issues I don,t expect many deliveries before November.
Yeah you get about $215 in ford pass credits with a new vehicle purchase. I still have mine left over from my Ranger, so I'll have a decent chunk for some accessories after purchase!

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Review of 5 different tonneau cover types, though it doesn't review "hard roll-up" covers.

OP
OP
theek

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are Ford Pass Credits available in Canada? How would they work? I've never bought a Ford before.

Sponsored

Maverick-xv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Expedition XLT
One of the reasons for not buying pickup before was bed exposed to elements. But Maverick Hybrid finally pushed me over the ordering line, so I ordered the same soft cover as in First Edition package. Where I live it is safe and it should be economical, sufficient and hopefully look good. I think you can get a little wiggle room with the soft cover to cover objects sticking a little higher, while hard ones would not negotiate.

OP
OP
theek

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Berliner that is sprayed in is done at the factory, unsure about drop in. Call your Sales manager and inquire, when I visited dealer to go over order he said all accessories are shipped to dealer for installation. The items I inquired about were the locking latch , mud flaps, roll up and fold up cover and mats. I was interested to know when another forum member said his order would be held up because he ordered mud flaps as to why if it is dealer installed.
my local dealer said the drop in bedliner was 1 of those delayed items announced previously and said I could order w/o it and have 1 installed later at the dealer. I switched to the spray in liner instead for that and other reasons.

Bbot

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL
Are Ford Pass Credits available in Canada? How would they work? I've never bought a Ford before.
Check the Ford website, look at bottom of page , it should have information ( could be called something else in Canada or may be some rule restrictions. In USA you get credits for every dollar spent at dealership and more with a Ford credit card.Worth inquiring about.

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did not order a tonneau cover because I would rather purchase an aftermarket one and install it myself. So I contacted Truxedo and got this email in return.

Ford Maverick Tonneau, did you order one? 50542115-8AE8-4CD9-B21F-F0036E7956EA

Sponsored

99Mustang

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang 07 F150 17 Fiesta
my local dealer said the drop in bedliner was 1 of those delayed items announced previously and said I could order w/o it and have 1 installed later at the dealer. I switched to the spray in liner instead for that and other reasons.
My dealer told me the mud flaps will be delayed as well and they can install them at th dealer.

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
I'm hoping the 'hard roll up' specced with the Maverick is similar quality. This looks terrific.
That’s how my cover goes on and works on my Silverado. $1200 for a 5x6.5’ bed. I imagine a 4.2x4.5’ will be cheaper.

Abraxis

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra, forester, ranger, crx
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

https://accessories.ford.com/cover-tonneau-11599.html

Are we pretty sure that the "hard roll up" is going to be like the video posted above and in the ford accessories link above and not like the hard roll n' lock/retractable type that comes with santa cruz? If so, I guess I'll just save that thousand dollars and change [if I ever get any dealership to place an order for me, that is]

Last edited:

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anyone comment on the reputation of rollups (either soft or hard) having questionable rain-proofing? The guys I've talked to seem to say roll-ups tend to leak water into the bed. Anyone have first-hand experience with this?
Sponsored