Tonneau cover supplier / availability?

Nora

First Name
Nora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Ram 2022 Subaru Outback
I live in Ontario Canada and can't get a cover for my truck from Ford.

Anyone know of supplier that carries a cover? Or anyone know when Ford will have them available?

2022 XLT Maverick with 2.0.
Thanks,
Mark
Just did an order through Accessory Depot in Hamilton. Said it should be here next week. Truxport 294701
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have tried reaching out to BAKFlip and they aren't responding back with good dates. All they do is quote "20 days from purchase before shipping" .. I am way past that date. Now they just show unavailable on their website.
Yah I have emailed basically it's not approved yet and someone else got not until January. I ordered back in October thinking even with their December estimate then it would just beat the truck here.

Imlooney

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't get excited boys and girls, it takes a while for suppliers to develop and make new products. I ordered my truck 11/4 so I guess about April or May if all goes well I will get my truck and suppliers should have covers should be available.

Sponsored

SCCIGARMAN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Anyone know of supplier that carries a cover? Or anyone know when Ford will have them available?

Thanks,
Mark
Realtruck.com
I got a gator soft trifold for $239

aspect

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Lux FX4 2.0 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called all the larger online retailers in the US and for some reason none of them would offer Canadian shipping. Maybe it's a distribution territory thing...but none of the local dealers here have any options.

Ken Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mavericktruckclub.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, maverick asap
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a tonneau from plaza ford in Sydney, NS, and got it in 3 weeks 479 tax included after I used my fardpass points from buying the Maverick. Live it.

GreatWhiteNorth

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called all the larger online retailers in the US and for some reason none of them would offer Canadian shipping. Maybe it's a distribution territory thing...but none of the local dealers here have any options.
I ordered my tonneau when I bought the truck 15 Oct, and it's in. They got 3 Mavericks in on that first shipment, and parts manager told me he had 2 more tonneau orders. They've sold & delivered well over 4,000, maybe 5,000 Mavericks already, and I suspect that there's a lot of tonneau backorders to fill. I get mine installed tomorrow. Looking forward to finally being able to leave stuff in the bed - anything not out-of-sight, out-of-mind here in the big nitty gritty city will walk off!

jet40

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered my tonneau when I bought the truck 15 Oct, and it's in. They got 3 Mavericks in on that first shipment, and parts manager told me he had 2 more tonneau orders. They've sold & delivered well over 4,000, maybe 5,000 Mavericks already, and I suspect that there's a lot of tonneau backorders to fill. I get mine installed tomorrow. Looking forward to finally being able to leave stuff in the bed - anything not out-of-sight, out-of-mind here in the big nitty gritty city will walk off!
Hard cover or soft cover?

Sponsored

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my Undercover Armor Flex on the 9th from TonneauCoversWorld.com (RealTruck) after not being able to find any hard covers in stock anywhere since 11/26 delivery. Said 2-3 weeks to build and ship from the factory. Got an estimated ship date the next day, although I've heard some have shipped early - so it is hopefully a "latest" date estimate. Still not bad with the holidays...
Ford Maverick Tonneau cover supplier / availability? 1639332151629

Nora

First Name
Nora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Ram 2022 Subaru Outback

Thanks,
Mark
Ordered and picked up a Truxport soft rollup tonneau cover from Accessory Depot in Hamilton. $399 + tax. Now I just need a truck.

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: Subaru WRX, Challanger RT, RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My BAKFlip tonneau X4S just got pushed out to end of January. I made the purchase in November. Originally i was told 20 days to build and ship. I like the way it looks and the way it works... I would just like to get it on my truck now.

boe757

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Thanks,
Mark
try Swag in North Dakota, ordered Saturday, delivered on Monday - Minnesota - no idea if they ship to Ontario, maybe on the "ice roads"
Sponsored