First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got me a 2022 Hybrid, XLT and loving it. was a long time coming but worth the 16 months!! Anyway, I originally bought the Ford roll up cover and it leaked like sieve!
So, I then got a beautiful, leak proof, very strong Diamondback. It's great in every way. However, I'm finding myself doing more and more needing the whole bed and to access it I have to remove this cover. Which isn't a big deal-few clamps, if it was once in a while. I also got their tool tray. This equipment is so superior to just about anything on the market and was wondering if anyone was interested in buying it from me. Thanks
Coolbernie
Sponsored

Maxximus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got me a 2022 Hybrid, XLT and loving it. was a long time coming but worth the 16 months!! Anyway, I originally bought the Ford roll up cover and it leaked like sieve!
So, I then got a beautiful, leak proof, very strong Diamondback. It's great in every way. However, I'm finding myself doing more and more needing the whole bed and to access it I have to remove this cover. Which isn't a big deal-few clamps, if it was once in a while. I also got their tool tray. This equipment is so superior to just about anything on the market and was wondering if anyone was interested in buying it from me. Thanks
Coolbernie
Did you sell the cover yet? Do you have pics of it?

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Coolbernie
I bought the Tuxedo soft roll up cover. It's the same as Ford's but without the logo. I installed it myself over a year ago. I absolutely love it. No leaks. It being soft is so versatile.

dlll

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have some manual retractable covers located in California $
Ford Maverick tonneau cover 20240420_101947
Ford Maverick tonneau cover 20240420_101938