Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I know it sounds silly, but I'd really like to see this on my hybrid... Unfortunately, I can't seem to find this. Are you able to select this as a screen option under the settings?
Yeah but it’ll only be in the page selection settings on an FX4. It might be something you could enable with Forscan but I haven’t looked since I already had access to it.
Sponsored

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah but it’ll only be in the page selection settings on an FX4. It might be something you could enable with Forscan but I haven’t looked since I already had access to it.
Can you tell me what this page (screen) is called on your truck? I have a tire pressure screen, but it only shows the tire pressure...go figure.

Also, are you able to change the background on your screen, like this?
Ford Maverick Tire pressure displayed in cluster? 1654208701784

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Can you tell me what this page (screen) is called on your truck? I have a tire pressure screen, but it only shows the tire pressure...go figure.

Also, are you able to change the background on your screen, like this?
1654208701784.png
It’s just called Off Road in the screen selection menu. Don’t think I can change backgrounds like that. Not sure if that’s something Lariat FX4 have since they have Sync 3 running the display system.

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

w the current tire pressures,
use the inform
It’s just called Off Road in the screen selection menu. Don’t think I can change backgrounds like that. Not sure if that’s something Lariat FX4 have since they have Sync 3 running the display system.
I watched a video on the Bronco Sport and now see what it should look like. I don't have that screen as an option in my Hybrid. I'll have to do some research.

Ford Maverick Tire pressure displayed in cluster? 1654214362303

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I watched a video on the Bronco Sport and now see what it should look like. I don't have that screen as an option in my Hybrid. I'll have to do some research.

1654214362303.png
Yeah it’s a screen specific to the FX4 package. It might be something you could enable with ForScan, similar to how I added Eco and Sport mode to my FX4 but I haven’t looked at what is in the display modules in ForScan

Sponsored

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have to say I think I will miss the manual operated TPMS system I currently have in my 05 Ranger. The tire pressure gauge I carry in the center console works great. :D :ROFLMAO: :p

But seriously, I have always felt when the gov't mandated the TPMS system to be in all cars in '06 I believe it is, it should have also mandated an industry standard where all manufactures use the same system and sensors. IMHO it sure would have simplified the whole process and most likely kept costs down.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

1654214362303.png
I have the tire pressure option in the menu with my lariat with lux hybrid.

Sponsored

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

When I had that smaller style display on a 2012 Focus it showed the tire pressure.
I had a 2012 Focus hatchback and it did not show the tire pressure. Even my 2018 Escape (which has the same instrument cluster as the 2015-2018 Focus) does not show the tire pressure.
Sponsored