DuffCon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My sons was marked built on the 27th, and now has a green shipped. I wonder how long to get to So Cal?
Order originally place 11/13/21
I'm very curious for you also; Given our proximity to Mexico. Other orders have been around 4 weeks still...

I'm in NorCal, but it wouldn't really add that much time.

Please let us know how long it takes!
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm up in the Shreveport Area.

Thank you. Though I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon. The dealer I ordered through is no longer a Ford dealer, and Ford has removed the delivery information. I've been calling everyday for a week to see what dealer it's going too. But no answer yet, apparently a higher up has to handle it and she hasn't found the time to call me back.
Wow, that is the pits. I do hope you get someone's attention. Not sure what happens when a dealer is no longer a Ford dealer with ordered vehicles. You would assume they would go to a nearby dealer. There are a couple of places who will treat you right if yours does not make it. PM me and I will give you a couple of contacts if you need to go that route. Good luck.

CheriePandora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2024
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, that is the pits. I do hope you get someone's attention. Not sure what happens when a dealer is no longer a Ford dealer with ordered vehicles. You would assume they would go to a nearby dealer. There are a couple of places who will treat you right if yours does not make it. PM me and I will give you a couple of contacts if you need to go that route. Good luck.
Yeah Ford said it goes to a nearby one... But I ordered it from down by Natchitoches. And up this way has 3-4 Ford Dealers in a 30mile radius. Thanks for the offer, I have contacts at two of the local dealerships, and they've reached out to Ford for me as well. Now I just wait for someone to hear back.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully before long you will have it. I will keep my eye out for you when I go down 20, turn toward Lafayette, then hit 10/12 towards Hammond. That is of course, after I stop in Natchitoches for some meat pies and boudin balls. Hungry just thinking about it, but will be that way in about two weeks.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm up in the Shreveport Area.

Thank you. Though I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon. The dealer I ordered through is no longer a Ford dealer, and Ford has removed the delivery information. I've been calling everyday for a week to see what dealer it's going too. But no answer yet, apparently a higher up has to handle it and she hasn't found the time to call me back.
Send me a copy of your window sticker and I bet I can uncover some hidden shipping info they hide from the customer within the PDF File. I'm serious. Or send me your VIN and I can probably pull my own copy.

Sponsored

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tracker updated 3/1.

Prosiction dated moved up 3/17 -> 3/9.

Status changed to In Production.

Sticker became available.

BRING IT!!

CheriePandora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2024
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Send me a copy of your window sticker and I bet I can uncover some hidden shipping info they hide from the customer within the PDF File. I'm serious. Or send me your VIN and I can probably pull my own copy.
My window sticker was generated before my dealer no longer was with Ford. And I went to check it today and the sticker now longer exist. So, hopefully that means someone is working on my delivery location.

MaverNick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 1988 F-150, 1960 F-Yaris
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Status moved to built Screenshot Mav Status 2023-03-14

Checked the status today (3/14/2023). It now says: 2023 Maverick XLT has been "Built" and is currently awaiting shipment.
I am located in Eastern Long Island NY, so I'm anticipating a long wait for it to show up at the dealer.
Is there anyone on the forum, from my region, that may have an idea of just how long a wait I can expect?
"The waiting is the hardest part." - Tom Petty (1981)

Last edited:

cclark440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm very curious for you also; Given our proximity to Mexico. Other orders have been around 4 weeks still...

I'm in NorCal, but it wouldn't really add that much time.

Please let us know how long it takes!
We got the CALL!
My sons Maveric has arrived!
Exactly two weeks after it was marked shipped.
18 Days after Marked Built.
30 Days after scheduled build date.
489 days from Order date.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine went into product 1/6 and I'm STILL waiting for my truck to get to the dealer.

Sponsored

DuffCon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We got the CALL!
My sons Maveric has arrived!
Exactly two weeks after it was marked shipped.
18 Days after Marked Built.
30 Days after scheduled build date.
489 days from Order date.
Hey, Thank you! I appreciate the follow-up!