Drop:

Carbonized Gray
Schoolbus Yellow (aka Orange)
Hot Pepper Red

Add:

Everglades Green
90s Ranger Splash Yellow
Creamsicle Orange

Honestly I'd drop black and white, but those are staples that seem to just stick around for businesses and people who like waste water washing their vehicles.
Next, you're fired too

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sticking with Ford paint options...
I'd drop Area 51, Cyber Orange, and Alto Blue.
Add: Performance Blue, Twister Orange, Antimatter Blue (all from the Shelby Mustang options)

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
I ordered the hot pepper red and the color is better than I ever thought it could be. All the hatters in my circle of family and friends that could not believe I ordered it see it and love it. Not one person did not like it and not one said anything about the interior exterior combo. Nothing but compliments on the color and overall truck, most important I love it, glad I picked this color it is stunning. To think I almost went with alto blue not that it is a bad color, it's not but HPR again stunning! Before this I had a black ram 1500 then a white ram 1500 and a now silver ram 1500 that my maverick is replacing.

Sponsored

HS DAN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux - received 10/28/2
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Drop
Black
Carbonized Gray
Iconic Silver

Add
Mohave Sand
or
Dessert Sand
Forest Green

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Drop Iconic silver, Carbonized gray, Shadow Black. The world already has more than enough "monochrome" vehicles. Add Forest Green, Kodiak Brown, Desert Sand Tan.

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the hot pepper red and the color is better than I ever thought it could be. All the hatters in my circle of family and friends that could not believe I ordered it see it and love it. Not one person did not like it and not one said anything about the interior exterior combo. Nothing but compliments on the color and overall truck, most important I love it, glad I picked this color it is stunning. To think I almost went with alto blue not that it is a bad color, it's not but HPR again stunning! Before this I had a black ram 1500 then a white ram 1500 and a now silver ram 1500 that my maverick is replacing.
I was bummed this wasn't available on the XL. It would look great with a simpler interior, maybe even just a black/gray interior, not Navy Pier.

DeanR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback Tundra F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love the color my second choice.

Sponsored

Jimmy P

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Delete:
Area 51
Hot Pepper Red
Black

Add:
Taupe or medium brown
Medium Blue
Ceramic Gray (see Chrysler)

TK421

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 HD Sporty, 2012 Honda Fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In Germany there is an age old expression "Gruenn und Blau Schmueckt die Sau", meaning Green and Blue adorns the Pig, since apparently those are two colors that should never be combined.

So while I'm all about green, we'd need a black interior to go with it. Blue, brown, and green would be all kinds of weird.
I really wished they'd offered the XL interior as an option for the XLT.

Last edited:

TacoHolder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mav
I res
I really wished they'd offered the XL interior as an option for the XLT.
The XL interior should be standard on all trims with the Lariat interior as part of the luxury packages. I can see the XLT interior being part of a sport package, maybe something similar to FX4.
Sponsored