Sponsored

So...I was dumb and lost my scheduling email...

Mavlanta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
Is there any way to recover it? Get the information straight from Ford? Sales rep told me date and time that it was sent to me, but it must have gotten caught in my spam folder and inadvertently deleted or something. She said she has no way of resending it since it came directly from Ford, which makes sense. Can't be mad, since it was totally my fault. Would be nice to see my VIN and all that, though.

Thanks for any info.
Sponsored

MojoJojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav Hybrid XLT
Just ask dealer to send you screen shot of your visibility report (sales manager have access to it). That will have all the information including VIN and "scheduled day of"

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is there any way to recover it? Get the information straight from Ford? Sales rep told me date and time that it was sent to me, but it must have gotten caught in my spam folder and inadvertently deleted or something. She said she has no way of resending it since it came directly from Ford, which makes sense. Can't be mad, since it was totally my fault. Would be nice to see my VIN and all that, though.

Thanks for any info.
May be a dumb question, but have you checked your deleted emails?

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Call Ford, or use their online chat feature, give them your order number and sales code, they will look up your order and give you your VIN. Then you can put the VIN directly into the order tracker on Ford's website.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Thanks for any info.
Your dealer should be able to help you as whenever I get my emails from Ford my dealer gets them also. Call and talk to your dealer Internet sales Manager

Sponsored

Hawkman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xlt hybrid velocity blue lux package

Thanks for any info.
You know its strange that I am missing mine as well. Checked my deleted mails and it's not there. I check once a day and would never delete it and even if I did by accident it would be in my trash along with the hundreds of others....And the ford tracking link from the actual ford website locks up...rats.
Sponsored