res0991

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build went from Mexico to Orlando in two weeks exactly. Now just waiting for it to make it to dealership! Hoping it doesn’t sit for a month at rail yard.
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My build went from Mexico to Orlando in two weeks exactly. Now just waiting for it to make it to dealership! Hoping it doesn’t sit for a month at rail yard.
I'm hoping mine does the same. I also ordered at Mullinax. Looks like we were in the same boat there. Cancelled VINs and reordered.

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New arrival date for that rail car is Tuesday January 24.
Something must be delayed with our shipment. I noticed that CSX removed the ETA a couple days ago, and our train car is still sitting in Walbridge, OH.

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Something must be delayed with our shipment. I noticed that CSX removed the ETA a couple days ago, and our train car is still sitting in Walbridge, OH.
I see that. My Ford tracker says my vehicle's at the dealer. I have an email into my salesman to see what the actual status is.

res0991

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see that. My Ford tracker says my vehicle's at the dealer. I have an email into my salesman to see what the actual status is.
Mine switched as well. But it says a date of 1/8 next to final preparation. Tracker also says it’s an XL model with lariat package. Just when things started to go smoothly 🤣

Sponsored

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine switched as well. But it says a date of 1/8 next to final preparation. Tracker also says it’s an XL model with lariat package. Just when things started to go smoothly 🤣
Yep, mine says final prep at dealer on Jan. 12, the day after it says it was built. Screwy.o_O

MJ Heat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Powerboost, 2019 RCLB 5.0 F150, 2001 Pwrstrk
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Tracker currently shows that my truck entered “Final Prep” at the dealership the day BEFORE it shipped.

res0991

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@MJ Heat @Michigan Bill we’ve been duped! Looks like their dev team is making updates as we speak. They’ve added est delivery dates, last updated and scheduled week of fields.

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@MJ Heat @Michigan Bill we’ve been duped! Looks like their dev team is making updates as we speak. They’ve added est delivery dates, last updated and scheduled week of fields.
Thanks. I just got some feedback from my salesman, as I asked him to clarify. The screenshot he sent me shows my vehicle still in East St. Louis and hasn't been updated for five days. Crazy.

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. I just got some feedback from my salesman, as I asked him to clarify. The screenshot he sent me shows my vehicle still in East St. Louis and hasn't been updated for five days. Crazy.
My tracker also shows that it’s at the dealer. I texted my dealer but haven’t heard back. I’m guessing I’ll have the same fate as you.

Sponsored

sgtcurry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Palisade, Model X, Ioniq 5
Engine
Undecided
Well according to ford it’s been at the rail yard for 2 weeks now waiting on final transport to my dealer. At first my dealer told me Jan 21-25, changed to 23-26 then 25-31st and now the tracker today shows 1/28-2/10. Original time line was 1/25-1/31 from ford. No one knows anything anymore and I can’t really track it since it’s no longer on a train.

27DTunes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lydia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Lincoln MKC, ‘23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well according to ford it’s been at the rail yard for 2 weeks now waiting on final transport to my dealer. At first my dealer told me Jan 21-25, changed to 23-26 then 25-31st and now the tracker today shows 1/28-2/10. Original time line was 1/25-1/31 from ford. No one knows anything anymore and I can’t really track it since it’s no longer on a train.
Check with your dealer and see if you had the same problem as me. The truck that was assigned to transport my Mav broke down. It’s very possible, and if that’s the case, maybe they could get the green light to go pick it up for you if you would be okay with them driving it to the dealership from the rail yard so you can pick it up. That’s what ended up happening for me. My dealership said they had gotten the clearance to do so, and I said go for because I wanted my Maverick!

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Moment of truth, my Mav is going to arrive to Nashville a whole day early to be off-loaded tomorrow at 5am. This is the worst part as Nashville is only 2 hours from me and I drive there quite often 💀 I still have an ETA of 2/4/23 according to the salesman, but I'll ask today if it updated due to the truck coming earlier than expected. I'm trying to get United Road to work so I can track my truck but to no avail. A year wait has not made me patient at all😂

sgtcurry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Palisade, Model X, Ioniq 5
Engine
Undecided
Check with your dealer and see if you had the same problem as me. The truck that was assigned to transport my Mav broke down. It’s very possible, and if that’s the case, maybe they could get the green light to go pick it up for you if you would be okay with them driving it to the dealership from the rail yard so you can pick it up. That’s what ended up happening for me. My dealership said they had gotten the clearance to do so, and I said go for because I wanted my Maverick!
Well I called ford marketing and they are closed today so I called the dealer and they gave me the same response. We can't do anything, we are just given a delivery window and we get it when we get it. The tracker's 2 week moving window for delivery is actually worse than before.

At this point I can't keep moving things in my life around for every delivery window so I can pick it up immediately when it arrives. If something happens and my dealer decides to be a scumbag I'll have to just accept that.

27DTunes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lydia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Lincoln MKC, ‘23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I called ford marketing and they are closed today so I called the dealer and they gave me the same response. We can't do anything, we are just given a delivery window and we get it when we get it. The tracker's 2 week moving window for delivery is actually worse than before.

At this point I can't keep moving things in my life around for every delivery window so I can pick it up immediately when it arrives. If something happens and my dealer decides to be a scumbag I'll have to just accept that.
I understand completely. I really hope it works out for you, and that they work with you instead of against you. Definitely best of luck!
Sponsored