First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My rail car finally arrived in Avon, Indiana this morning. It took 8 days to get there after departing the plant.

CSX is now giving an ETA to the final destination of Wayne, Michigan. They’re saying it’s supposed to arrive in Wayne, Michigan at 6am on January 25th. Why the heck did it take 8 days to move across the country, but it’ll take 5 days for the last few hundred miles?!?
Sponsored

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My rail car finally arrived in Avon, Indiana this morning. It took 8 days to get there after departing the plant.

CSX is now giving an ETA to the final destination of Wayne, Michigan. They’re saying it’s supposed to arrive in Wayne, Michigan at 6am on January 25th. Why the heck did it take 8 days to move across the country, but it’ll take 5 days for the last few hundred miles?!?
Thanks for checking that, this morning, Jordan. (y)

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

New arrival date for that rail car is Tuesday January 24.

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just tracking rail car info. Does anybody know what 'placed at industry' means? It was last tracked on Jan 22 9:30pm 'loaded - placed at industry'. It previously was received in illinois Chicago and enroute to Toronto Ontario.

Cromwell

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just tracking rail car info. Does anybody know what 'placed at industry' means? It was last tracked on Jan 22 9:30pm 'loaded - placed at industry'. It previously was received in illinois Chicago and enroute to Toronto Ontario.
It has arrived at the rail destination. (Now to offload and wait for road transport.)

Sponsored

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It has arrived at the rail destination. (Now to offload and wait for road transport.)
You are a wealth of knowledge Cromwell! I didn't realize it travels the rest of the way by truck? Is there a way to track by truck?

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You are a wealth of knowledge Cromwell! I didn't realize it travels the rest of the way by truck? Is there a way to track by truck?
Sorry one more question Cromwell: what would the recording say to indicate that it's now loaded onto truck for transport?

Cromwell

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sorry one more question Cromwell: what would the recording say to indicate that it's now loaded onto truck for transport?
Everything I know about this I learned from this forum!

I think that's it for the railroad tracking, but don't know for sure. I did notice today that the status at
https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=
changes when it's underway by truck.

As I was checking this, I just noticed that my Maverick has been DELIVERED TO DEALER!

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Everything I know about this I learned from this forum!

I think that's it for the railroad tracking, but don't know for sure. I did notice today that the status at
https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=
changes when it's underway by truck.

As I was checking this, I just noticed that my Maverick has been DELIVERED TO DEALER!
Congrats!!! Do you rmbr how many days it took from getting off railyard and arrival to your dealer? I've read that some trucks sit at the railyard for weeks until they can fill up a convoy truck.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have been "In Production" since 1/6 and my modules popped and got a Production date on 1/13. Still doesn't say built or shipped on the tracker 10 days later. Checked with Ford and show it is built but still in Mexico.

Sponsored

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my rail car number from Ford customer service . My XLT went from Hermosillo Mexico 12/30 and arrived in NJ 1/10 now waiting for it to get trucked to the dealer .
Did your truck arrive to dealer yet? If so, how long from rail car drop off to dealer delivery?

barxlt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did your truck arrive to dealer yet? If so, how long from rail car drop off to dealer delivery?
Yes I picked it up Friday .It took about three weeks once it left the factory to the dealer .

Cromwell

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congrats!!! Do you rmbr how many days it took from getting off railyard and arrival to your dealer? I've read that some trucks sit at the railyard for weeks until they can fill up a convoy truck.
Seven days from "Industry" to Dealer. "Industry" is about 2 hours away in Halfax. I have been really lucky.

EngineeredDetails

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150, 2016 Fusion, 2017 Explorer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have been "In Production" since 1/6 and my modules popped and got a Production date on 1/13. Still doesn't say built or shipped on the tracker 10 days later. Checked with Ford and show it is built but still in Mexico.
Mine has been "In Production" since 1/10 and the "modules popped" and "Production Date" on the tracker both showed on 1/18. Still hasn't shown as built yet though. Ford Chat says it's produced/built and an estimated delivery of 2/23-3/1...

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My truck was built 1/12, but still says waiting for shipping. I'll just keep waiting...
Sponsored