First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
According to FC, shipping is somewhat behind. My truck's ETA is on Feb. 4th, but it's still awaiting shipment with no carrier. Anyone else experiencing this?
Sponsored

BClubb352

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
According to FC, shipping is somewhat behind. My truck's ETA is on Feb. 4th, but it's still awaiting shipment with no carrier. Anyone else experiencing this?
If your ETA is 2/4, your maverick doesnt even really **need** to move for another week. My Truck will be Hermosillo>Ocala, FL 15 days in transit, and that's traveling all the way north to Indiana first.. then south.

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If your ETA is 2/4, your maverick doesnt even really **need** to move for another week. My Truck will be Hermosillo>Ocala, FL 15 days in transit, and that's traveling all the way north to Indiana first.. then south.
According to my dealership, it'll go to Nashville first (2 hours from me) before coming here. I figured it didn't need to move for another few days since February 4th is still 3 weeks away. I guess since Nashville is so close to me, they don't really need that much time in shipping.

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From the day I got the 'shipped' notice it took 13 days. Picking it up today! Arrival time was stated as Jan 24-30. It was 11 days early. Go figure.
Oh wow! I was hoping it would come early like many others, but it looks like, if shipping is behind, it won't. I'm okay with it through. Congrats on your Maverick!!

Sponsored

BClubb352

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
According to my dealership, it'll go to Nashville first (2 hours from me) before coming here. I figured it didn't need to move for another few days since February 4th is still 3 weeks away. I guess since Nashville is so close to me, they don't really need that much time in shipping.
Here's the path yours will (most likely) also take. After Avon would be Louisville, then nashville, then you.
Ford Maverick Shipping is behind? Screen Shot 2023-01-13 at 7.49.28 AM

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's the path yours will (most likely) also take. After Avon would be Louisville, then nashville, then you.
Screen Shot 2023-01-13 at 7.49.28 AM.png
Ah, so it'll take some time. Hopefully they ship it next week. My dealership took a screenshot of their computer that showed the route that it'll take, but not sure if this is simplified or not.

Ford Maverick Shipping is behind? 695065253

BClubb352

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ah, so it'll take some time. Hopefully they ship it next week. My dealership took a screenshot of their computer that showed the route that it'll take, but not sure if this is simplified or not.

695065253.jpg
Yes. The train heading to your dealer also needs to collect other ford vehicles assembled in MO, MI, OH, KY, etc before heading south. That screen is definitely simplified. All that screen indicates is that it's traveling via train (R=Rail) from mexico and being unloaded in Nashville and traveling the rest of the way via semi truck (T=Truck). The route will not be a straight line between those points.

Once the ford tracker shows "shipped" call your dealer again and ask them for the railcar ID number from the visibility report. Once you have that, you can track the train yourself every stop along the way with the 1-800 numbers located at our trackers link on the top of this site

Last edited:
OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes. The train heading to your dealer also needs to collect other ford vehicles assembled in MO, MI, OH, KY, etc before heading south.

Once the ford tracker shows "shipped" call your dealer again and ask them for the railcar ID number from the visibility report. Once you have that, you can track the train yourself every stop along the way with the 1-800 numbers located at our trackers link on the top of this site
Gotcha. Thank you for letting me know! I went to ask FC if the shipping carrier was known yet and I was told that shipping was behind, which is why it's not known yet.

BClubb352

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gotcha. Thank you for letting me know! I went to ask FC if the shipping carrier was known yet and I was told that shipping was behind, which is why it's not known yet.
Ford chat will be almost useless to you from this point forward. Don't even bother with them. Your Maverick will be transported from mexico to st louis by Union Pacific, then handed over to CSX. Please click the trackers link at the top of this page and read all of the info there.

Sponsored

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone have any idea of typical ship time to Houston? Mine was built Thursday, modules live and such. Curious once it is on rail how long it will probably be.

Drifter

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid BO, 2008 Shelby GT500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My origional delivery date was the week of January 3rd to Ohio. My truck has been sitting in Michigan for over 2 weeks awaiting ground transport to the dealer.

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone have any idea of typical ship time to Houston? Mine was built Thursday, modules live and such. Curious once it is on rail how long it will probably be.
Not sure, did you contact your dealer? Usually they can give you an accurate eta

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My origional delivery date was the week of January 3rd to Ohio. My truck has been sitting in Michigan for over 2 weeks awaiting ground transport to the dealer.
Oh wow! Does your dealer know anything? Any changes to the ETA?

Drifter

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid BO, 2008 Shelby GT500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh wow! Does your dealer know anything? Any changes to the ETA?
Dealer said once it has ground transportation and ships, the shipping company will send them an email notification its in its way.
Sponsored