First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer said once it has ground transportation and ships, the shipping company will send them an email notification its in its way.
That's crazy. Could be the limited truck drivers available for transport. I hope you get your Mav soon!
Sponsored

BlueSpec1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT 2.5L, 22 Escape Plug In, 23 Bolt EUV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Also wondering as my build was this week. It still shows in production. Modules As Built show up on https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/Details
It'll be headed to Mac Haik on I10.
Mines going to Mac Haik as well. Just got the email this morning on being built with delivery estimate of 1/31-2/6. I'll assume it's on the later side if not after. Fine by me I just wanted it in February ahead of the spring break road trip we have planned in March.

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My origional delivery date was the week of January 3rd to Ohio. My truck has been sitting in Michigan for over 2 weeks awaiting ground transport to the dealer.
Mine is currently en route to Ohio with an ETA of Feb 7. Hearing your story is frightening. I hope that whatever is holding yours up gets resolved for the sake of both of our orders.

Did you get a train car number from your dealer to track your shipment? My dealer told me my car number is TTGX983662 (pretty sure this is a Norfolk Southern car number). I’m surprised because everyone seems to say that everything east of the Mississippi should be shipped on CSX. I got the shipped notification early Thursday morning, but Norfolk Southern still says that no tracking info is available when I call.

Drifter

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid BO, 2008 Shelby GT500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is currently en route to Ohio with an ETA of Feb 7. Hearing your story is frightening. I hope that whatever is holding yours up gets resolved for the sake of both of our orders.

Did you get a train car number from your dealer to track your shipment? My dealer told me my car number is TTGX983662 (pretty sure this is a Norfolk Southern car number). I’m surprised because everyone seems to say that everything east of the Mississippi should be shipped on CSX. I got the shipped notification early Thursday morning, but Norfolk Southern still says that no tracking info is available when I call.
Train car was in Missouri the week before Christmas then in Michigan before the new year. Its now off the train awaiting a transportation truck according to Ford Customer Service.

Sponsored

msu8842

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
According to FC, shipping is somewhat behind. My truck's ETA is on Feb. 4th, but it's still awaiting shipment with no carrier. Anyone else experiencing this?
I’m in the same boat. Mine was built on 12/13 and still awaiting shipment. Ford Chat said ETA at the dealer is 1/9 through 1/15 so that’s not happening.

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m in the same boat. Mine was built on 12/13 and still awaiting shipment. Ford Chat said ETA at the dealer is 1/9 through 1/15 so that’s not happening.
Is your dealer really far from the plant? I'm in Alabama so I don't thing 2/4 is unreasonable. But, I'm just curious as to why the shipping delay. Just this past week during the holidays they were shipping like crazy. And I'm sorry for that, I would be upset. Did the dealer tell you anything different?

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If your ETA is 2/4, your maverick doesnt even really **need** to move for another week. My Truck will be Hermosillo>Ocala, FL 15 days in transit, and that's traveling all the way north to Indiana first.. then south.
Which dealer did you order from? I hope it was not Gary Yeoman in Ocala. I ordered a XLT EB from them on 01/01/2022. Long story short, the sales manager then did not finish the order so therefore it never was a good order. All after requiring a $1000 deposit. They did offer me another one at a $10,000 ADM… I told them to take a hike. What out for all the “add ons” they will do.

res0991

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was built 1/7 and flipped to shipped on Monday 1/9. Just checked on status, CSX has the Railcar in Kansas. I’d say it’s making good time! Should be to Florida in a week hopefully.

RobCannaday

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was built 1/7 and flipped to shipped on Monday 1/9. Just checked on status, CSX has the Railcar in Kansas. I’d say it’s making good time! Should be to Florida in a week hopefully.
My truck is headed to Orlando (shipped 8 Jan) and I dont understand which number on my window sticker I should use for tracking with CSX?

Sponsored

BClubb352

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Track with CSX. Yours left Calabasas AZ yesterday.

BClubb352

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Which dealer did you order from? I hope it was not Gary Yeoman in Ocala. I ordered a XLT EB from them on 01/01/2022. Long story short, the sales manager then did not finish the order so therefore it never was a good order. All after requiring a $1000 deposit. They did offer me another one at a $10,000 ADM… I told them to take a hike. What out for all the “add ons” they will do.
yep. I got friends that work there and I have it in writing I'll be getting it for MSRP

BClubb352

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck is headed to Orlando (shipped 8 Jan) and I dont understand which number on my window sticker I should use for tracking with CSX?
None. Call the dealer and ask for the rail car number from the visibility report.

res0991

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same! We might be on the same train 🤣.

If you haven’t yet, reach out to Ford chat or call and ask them for Railcar info. Unfortunately, it’s not listed on window sticker. Would be something like TTGX976221 as an example.

Once you have Railcar info, call CSX and follow prompts!
Sponsored