First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan versa
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great pictures of the dash. I'm happy to see there's a temperature gauge. Nissan didn't see fit to put one in their Nissan versas. 🤣

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How does the "tailgate assist" feel for you?

With the very light weight tailgate is it useful for you?

I ask because I got one delivered for my Future Maverick but after reading the instructions and seeing yours with the left side tailgate tie-down removed "per instructions" I am not so sure I want it because of the missing tie-down which is needed to secure loads that extend out the back with the tailgate down.

Last edited:

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here are all my pictures of my Maverick.

Ordered July 3, built Sep 22, delivered Oct 7.

Mods include window air deflectors, tailgate assist struts, all weather mats.

Ford Maverick Shadow Black XL Delivered and Mods Installed: Window Air Deflectors + Tailgate Assist Struts 54e9f199-1c07-4abe-8fd1-764b13d8170d-jpe

Ford Maverick Shadow Black XL Delivered and Mods Installed: Window Air Deflectors + Tailgate Assist Struts {filename}
Ford Maverick Shadow Black XL Delivered and Mods Installed: Window Air Deflectors + Tailgate Assist Struts {filename}

Great photos! Congrats on getting your Maverick!! Was there any issues installing the air deflectors? What's your opinion on the taligate strut? I've ordered both for my Maverick XLT hybrid, which means I'll have plenty of time to read about others enjoying their Mavericks! :cautious: 🤣🤣

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Way Excellent. Hat Tip.

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
Congrats! Great looking truck! I also ordered the tailgate assist. I'll be interested to hear how you like it.

Sponsored

jeffdeq

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Platinum Energi, 2020 F150 King Ranch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! Good looking truck!

Radar

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, F150
Sweet ride. Thanks for the pics. I’m definitely doing the tailgate assist and visors.

XLTLUXA51

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650r, Suzuki SX4, Buell blast 500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Ford Maverick Shadow Black XL Delivered and Mods Installed: Window Air Deflectors + Tailgate Assist Struts 91D63C29-31BB-4B8C-A327-E5921860304B

Thanks for sharing!!

Nightowl

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does the tailgate assist prevent you from putting the tailgate in the slanted position for 4x8 material?

Thought I read somewhere it does but hoping that’s not the case.
In one of the 20 videos I watched on Oct. 5, one of the reviewers insinuated that the Maverick did not come with a dampened tailgate because it would interfere with the multi-positions. However, he didn't say why or elaborate so he was likely just guessing. I don't see how the two would conflict. Though I don't see why the tailgate tie down has to come off either.

And why the heck don't I just let someone who has a truck answer the questions? Because I ordered a hybrid, so this is what I do.
Sponsored