Sponsored

Set Auto Start Stop to remember last mode?

Mavidiesel

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.0 Ecoboost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone figured out how to permanently set the auto start/stop and whichever drive mode there in so when the trucks turned off and started again those settings will stay the same? Someone mentioned something about Forscan learning your preferences and reporting it back to ford. Does that happen automatically and could they make changes to this via wireless connection? I’m with Scotty Kilmer, auto start and stop just increases wear and tear and is not a big fuel saver.
Sponsored

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

There isn’t currently a way to do this (at least in the F150)
There is a way to disable start stop but not to keep drive mode (on f150, hopefully soon it’ll be figured out on the mav)

robekert

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Velocity Blue 2.0 EcoBoost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone figured out how to permanently set the auto start/stop and whichever drive mode there in so when the trucks turned off and started again those settings will stay the same? Someone mentioned something about Forscan learning your preferences and reporting it back to ford. Does that happen automatically and could they make changes to this via wireless connection? I’m with Scotty Kilmer, auto start and stop just increases wear and tear and is not a big fuel saver.
I imagine until someone figures out a more permanent fix it will be a part of your preparation to drive, like buckling the seat belt.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Search the site and you’ll find information on a permanent fix.

Sponsored

Nandark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Thunderbird, 2018 Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-stop-start-install-autostop-eliminator.5300/

MaverickPR

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You have to disable it every time you turn on the ignition. Bummer that you can’t do it permanently. For short rides stop and go turn it off.

OP
OP
Mavidiesel

Mavidiesel

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You have to disable it every time you turn on the ignition. Bummer that you can’t do it permanently. For short rides stop and go turn it off.
I’d love to use that auto stop eliminator above but hate for it to void my vehicles warranty just incase it does.

Gpp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Unless its changed the modification,changing or adding a part to a warrentied vehicle causes a problem warranty has to cover the problem.but i would check with manufacturer before changing anything.

Rodeoman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0l Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’d love to use that auto stop eliminator above but hate for it to void my vehicles warranty just incase it does.
i spoke to my Ford dealer and they said the stop eliminator will not effect warranty. They said it will improve motor life over time. I agree with them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mavidiesel

Mavidiesel

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i spoke to my Ford dealer and they said the stop eliminator will not effect warranty. They said it will improve motor life over time. I agree with them.
Man I gotta talk to mine. That’s a good idea.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just watched a youtube video where theres a connection at the negative battery cable you just unplug and it eliminates the auto start stop function. I will likely just do that.

OP
OP
Mavidiesel

Mavidiesel

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just watched a youtube video where theres a connection at the negative battery cable you just unplug and it eliminates the auto start stop function. I will likely just do that.
Share that link!

OP
OP
Mavidiesel

Mavidiesel

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Boy this sounds like a solution. Anyone tried this?

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Or you can just unplug the wires going into the negative side of the battery next to the larger negative battery cable and be done with it.
Sponsored