2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is mine one of the 4? Can't imagine missing me with my license plate. :p
Lol, assuming that's yours in the Avatar, sadly no. Ones I see are all either the Royal blue versions (one '22, one '23) or the lighter grey/blue kind of color (I forget the marketing names of the paints).
Sponsored

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've got 25 years experience driving these roads. Preston was one lane when I got here! Enjoy CP, beautiful area.
Yep - I lived in the area for 26 years, working at Frito-Lay / PepsiCo, and commuting to first Allen, then Farmersville. We spent about 10 years looking for the "perfect" rural property, so we drove all over that area. IIRC, parts of Preston Rd (way up north of Celina) were still gravel when we first got there. Our favorite place to have dinner was The Abbey on Main St in Frisco. I was so sad when it closed back in 2008.

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

In the Hampton Roads of VA I saw 4 one day, 5 the next day and saturday morning there was one parked in front of my house (helping neighbor move). Have only seen 1 other FE tho.

billbillw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My second day owning one last week, I was driving to pickup my daughter after work and I saw a First Edition XLT Maverick in my rear view mirror going down the same back country road near me. I was kinda surprised. He turned off before we could stop and chat :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I cross paths with one or two per week in the metro Richmond, VA area. Yesterday I saw a Cyber Orange Mav for the first time, but most around here are Area 51 or Cactus Gray.

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I cross paths with one or two per week in the metro Richmond, VA area. Yesterday I saw a Cyber Orange Mav for the first time, but most around here are Area 51 or Cactus Gray.
Saw an Alto Blue Lariat yesterday in Short Pump parked near Mc Ds and Home Depot. Was that you?
Yeah, I'm seeking alot more Mavs around town now. Seeing up to four sometimes.

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Saw an Alto Blue Lariat yesterday in Short Pump parked near Mc Ds and Home Depot. Was that you?
Yeah, I'm seeking alot more Mavs around town now. Seeing up to four sometimes.
Very well may have been mine. I stopped at the Golden Arches around 4:00-4:30 Friday. I have seen another Alto Blue one time near Innsbrook but was too far away to tell the trim level.

K5Blazer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, since I got mine I see more than I used to!

Actually had only seen about three over the last two years in my smallish town of Loveland. I see a velocity blue one a lot, same driver.

The week I got mine I saw two more. They both waved at me.
Then, a few days ago I saw the same black one I had seen previously in my neighborhood!

There is a shadow black, velocity blue, area51 and my white one in this area.

Army Engineer (Ret)

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Lux, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We see 2 or 3 on most days. A lot of them are basic xl's, company owned and heading toward a job site. Seeing a few more each week since the 23's came out. Think there must have been a bunch sent to Kansas City in the distribution plan though.
Sponsored