First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion Titanium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
clearwater Florida. I belong to a small group of about 30 people. Unknown to each of us, three have recently purchased Mavericks. I also one parked at the local Verizon store each time I go by.
Sponsored

Ford Fanatic

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT.....2022 F-150...2022 Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not here in Horry County in S.C. Two good size Dealerships, one in Myrtle Beach and the other in Conway.......I travel across the County daily [larger than Rhode Island] and don't see one a week. People that are into cars and trucks still stare when they see it.
Again, Ford missed an opportunity at merchandising...The Maverick should have been the Ranger and the Ranger should have been the F-100......just one old man's view...

CTYankee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.catvert68.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Within the last few weeks, I've seen two others, both Area 51. I talked to the owner of the second one so I know his wasn't the first one I saw just based on when he took delivery. The first one has been on my street twice.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In my area, beginning to see a fair number of Mavericks in my area now, was pretty rare before. Also seeing a Lot more real Bronco's now, hard and soft tops. Lots of the Bronco Sport version been around for a long time.

A Sturdy Beast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mav XL Hybrid, Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've seen four Mavericks in the wild. Two in parking lots, and two on the road.

Sponsored

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Skifletch

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is one of 4 I see regularly in Buffalo NY. The municipalities around here also have a lot of them that I see at their various county/town events

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not a single day goes by that I don't see two or three now. They are becoming more prevalent especially in population centers like SF Bay Area.

About what, 150,000 roaming the streets now?

WildHorse

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Last Sunday while riding my bicycle, I saw two Area 51 in a few seconds, one driving, one on a parking lot.

The day before while driving mine, saw a new Cactus Grey with temporary tag

Croley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have a 2023 Atlas Blue. Had ordered Velocity Blue on my 22 but when the order rolled over I chose Atlas Blue. I have noticed a few more in the area the last month or two. To my surprise last Saturday I parked near a 2022 Velocity Blue. There certainly is a noticeable difference. At first I was jealous then looking closer, decided I liked the slightly deeper shade of Atlas Blue better.

Sponsored

Skifletch

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a 2023 Atlas Blue. Had ordered Velocity Blue on my 22 but when the order rolled over I chose Atlas Blue. I have noticed a few more in the area the last month or two. To my surprise last Saturday I parked near a 2022 Velocity Blue. There certainly is a noticeable difference. At first I was jealous then looking closer, decided I liked the slightly deeper shade of Atlas Blue better.
I was wondering similar about the blue differences. Boy did they look close on a computer screen. I also have Atlas Blue (originally wanted Velocity) and the one I do see all the time is parked at a business nearby my work. Same spot every day. I should roll up next to it and see the difference.

witzend

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Cadillac SUV, 2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Starting to see more Mavericks in my neck of the woods. I had the first one on the mountain.

Potatomafia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tampa area here. I've seen maybe 6 or so Mavericks out and about. About a year ago I spotted a black XL Hybrid in the parking garage at work. I was dumbfounded because at that time, it was a unicorn.

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I came out from lunch today and saw two women and a baby in a stroller hovering around my Maverick for a really long time. They were playing coochie-coo with the baby, getting out baby toys and what not, but spending a long time next to my truck.

I thought hey, they must really like my truck! Then I thought maybe they were waiting next to my truck so they could ask me questions about it! All smiles, I pick up my walking pace and head towards the two women and the baby.

I get about 90% there and realize they are hanging out next to their truck. Mine is one aisle over.

Too many dang Mavericks out there now! This would never have happened a year ago. 🤣

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had not seen any - but I wasn’t really looking before I saw the Plain Jane white one on the dealer’s lot. I finally saw a white Lariat set up as a boiler company’s truck. I live in the burbs of Vancouver Canada, but I would be the first to admit I am not travelling to far from home these days, mostly just back and forth to work! My wife said she saw one parked a few blocks away.
Sponsored