Seeing more Mavericks in the "Wild"

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have a new record, I rode next to two Mavericks on my way to work today. One Velocity Blue and one Cyber orange with racks on the back with ladders on it. The CO had a little fender damage:( but it was going to work like a good Ford truck.

I have yet to have another Mav owner to at least give me a wave or a thumbs up. What's up with that?
Sponsored

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I had my first Mav to Mav connection last week after 8 months! It will happen. It amazes me that not everyone gets as excited as I do when I see another Mav. Maybe they are just focused on driving!

Lou'sBluMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado(sold Oct) 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered VBlue XLT Hybrid Nov 1. Still clean unscheduled, priority 2. Saw the 1st Ecoboost Nov 10 at a dealer training day. Saw another ~4 months ago on a dealer lot My wife says I ordered a Mirage, not a Maverick.
Went out to eat with neighbors and saw an Orange XLT Hybrid (only one I have seen). Happy guy says he got it 2 weeks ago, was ordered last August, local dealer. After eating, went by the dealer.
He had 6 white XL AWD Fleet vehicles on the lot and a silver XLT FX4 in the service area.

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: Subaru WRX, Challanger RT, RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I saw a couple of new Mavericks in the Round Rock, Texas area this week. One was an Area 51 AWD that was a couple of cars ahead of me at a Whataburger... the other was a Rapid Red I saw going through a Walmart parking lot. It's good to see more of these around.

Reactions: Dad

Lou'sBluMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado(sold Oct) 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went by a different upstate SC dealer yesterday. They had a hot pepper red Lariat AWD on the lot.
Salesman said it had 137xx miles and they were asking $46K!

Sponsored

Krich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have seen 5 in the Wild not including my own with 4 of them in the last month. Including this one parked a few spaces from me this past Sunday while out shopping.

Ford Maverick Seeing more Mavericks in the "Wild" B43596AE-11B8-4D17-B4EF-98819610384B

mcgarveyjb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT W/Lux and spray in
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got mine in may, for most of june I was the only one in my town, there was 1 EB orange one the next town over. There were a lot of deliveries in July here in SE Wisconsin, I've now seen a dozen in the last month. The other day there were 2 of us at the same 4 way stop :)

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
saw area 51 the other day in town at warehouse so yea slowly but surely.

MLA62563

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just took my first road trip in my Maverick on Friday. Hadn't seen but a few Mavericks around town the last nine months, but from Charlotte, NC to the Blue Ridge Parkway and back, I saw no less than five! And not one of them the same color. A Cactus Gray XLT passed us with a wave in Lincolnton, we got a smile and wave from a guy in a Cyber Orange XLT in Lenior, and we passed a Carbon Gray Lariat, and an Area 51 XLT on the parkway. Didn't get any photos of those as they were over too quick, but I did park near this beautiful Oxford White Hybrid XLT at an overlook. Didn't see the owner before we left, but I took a picture. Gee, I hope he didn't mind. 😉
It was quite a surprising experience!

Ford Maverick Seeing more Mavericks in the "Wild" IMG_5714a

Sponsored

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a new record, I rode next to two Mavericks on my way to work today. One Velocity Blue and one Cyber orange with racks on the back with ladders on it. The CO had a little fender damage:( but it was going to work like a good Ford truck.

I have yet to have another Mav owner to at least give me a wave or a thumbs up. What's up with that?
Living in southern CA, one's chances of seeing another Mav are fairly high. While not not many in my immediate neighborhood, I did have one pull in right behind me while scooting down freeway 101. Passed me up as if I had the emergency brake on (not possible, I know).

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've been seeing fleet Mavs around town as well...local O'Reillys has one and the city I live in seem to have bought a couple as well.
Sponsored