First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oxford White..... Wonder if the paint on most Mavs in about 40 years will look as good? :unsure:
I don't have a ranch, but if I did, I would not bet it on this....

Alj23

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota 4Runner
I didn't see any for ages, and now I feel like I'm seeing at least one a day. At the store today, I saw one as I pulled in and parked. When I got back out to my car it was gone. As I left, I had to pull around to go down another lane because of one way traffic in the lot, and there was another Maverick parked on the exact opposite side of where the first one was parked, lol.

OP
OP
V-blue Mav

V-blue Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jeep Cherokee and 2006 F-150 2022 Maverick EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn't see any for ages, and now I feel like I'm seeing at least one a day. At the store today, I saw one as I pulled in and parked. When I got back out to my car it was gone. As I left, I had to pull around to go down another lane because of one way traffic in the lot, and there was another Maverick parked on the exact opposite side of where the first one was parked, lol.
Humm. Interesting I've seen 2 Santa Cruzs, but zero Mavericks. Most folks around here never even heard of a Maverick.

Stevezilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stevezilla (hybrid XLT)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Mazda Tribute
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I drove through Asheville NC this past weekend and saw 3 Mavericks, one was a white XL operated by a local utility. So, they're out there. But super rare. I saw zero in South Carolina and none in Georgia.

Sponsored

OP
OP
V-blue Mav

V-blue Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I drove through Asheville NC this past weekend and saw 3 Mavericks, one was a white XL operated by a local utility. So, they're out there. But super rare. I saw zero in South Carolina and none in Georgia.
I actually saw one today while in Eldon. White one in oncoming traffic with the tail gate down, I still knew in an instant LOL. Of course I was driving my Jeep Cherokee.

YOBY

First Name
Yoby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV 4 / 2022 Maverick Lariat
If they deliver them, you will see them.

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We live in a 4 block duplex housing development neighborhood in eastern NC, and there are 3 of them here (including my husband's).

Last week, we were at a minor league baseball game 30 miles away, and there was another Maverick parked several spaces from us. While we were sort of hanging out after the game, hoping the owner would show up, a guy in a big truck stopped by and mentioned that his work truck was a Maverick.

We're definitely seeing them around here.

OP
OP
V-blue Mav

V-blue Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We live in a 4 block duplex housing development neighborhood in eastern NC, and there are 3 of them here (including my husband's).

Last week, we were at a minor league baseball game 30 miles away, and there was another Maverick parked several spaces from us. While we were sort of hanging out after the game, hoping the owner would show up, a guy in a big truck stopped by and mentioned that his work truck was a Maverick.

We're definitely seeing them around here.
Most folks around here, up to this point, have never heard of them 😯. Of course we are kinda rural/BFE
Sponsored