Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This thing is the only car part I can remember giving me this much of an install headache. Has anyone been able to take a decent picture of the sensor harness “B” plugs into? Thought I had the right one but it wouldn’t push all the way in to lock. The one I circled is what I thought was right. Was trying to avoid taking the skid plates off from underneath but I don’t even see another sensor choice from the top right now

Ford Maverick Redd's Panda Power Module Install & Review (2.0L EcoBoost Tune) IMG_4042
Sponsored

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This thing is the only car part I can remember giving me this much of an install headache. Has anyone been able to take a decent picture of the sensor harness “B” plugs into? Thought I had the right one but it wouldn’t push all the way in to lock. The one I circled is what I thought was right. Was trying to avoid taking the skid plates off from underneath but I don’t even see another sensor choice from the top right now

IMG_4042.jpeg
I just got home. If no one else post a pic I will in a few.

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just got home. If no one else post a pic I will in a few.
Thanks. Panda says that is the correct sensor so I am a bit puzzled as to why I can't seem to get it pushed on all the way so that I can engage the lock tab on the connector

TomMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL 2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks. Panda says that is the correct sensor so I am a bit puzzled as to why I can't seem to get it pushed on all the way so that I can engage the lock tab on the connector
I haven't been impressed by the PPM thus far. Been playing around with different tune settings, 1-7 on each eco, sport and race mode on 93 octane with not much to be impressed by to be honest. In fact around town with the PPM disabled, I actually notice a bit better of drivability and power curves in lower speed environments. Thus far I'm not impressed and a bit disappointed with the outcome. I'm waiting for Panda to come out with the OTA tunes to see if that makes a difference. Otherwise I'll be tossing it in the bin or selling it off. Not worth it to me.

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I haven't been impressed by the PPM thus far. Been playing around with different tune settings, 1-7 on each eco, sport and race mode on 93 octane with not much to be impressed by to be honest. In fact around town with the PPM disabled, I actually notice a bit better of drivability and power curves in lower speed environments. Thus far I'm not impressed and a bit disappointed with the outcome. I'm waiting for Panda to come out with the OTA tunes to see if that makes a difference. Otherwise I'll be tossing it in the bin or selling it off. Not worth it to me.
I got them to refund me store credit months ago and went with the Cobb Accessport instead. Huge difference and having the ability to tune the shifting behavior alone was worth it.

Sponsored

TomMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL 2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got them to refund me store credit months ago and went with the Cobb Accessport instead. Huge difference and having the ability to tune the shifting behavior alone was worth it.
Thanks! I will say they were responsive to my emails when I ordered the unit and seem like a good company. I've been thinking about the AP, however I might do that later down the road when my warranty is closer to the end. Either that or just bite the bullet and let the warranty go. LOL I really wish the PPM had a bit more punch and turbo control or power to it, especially in lower speeds and lighter throttle, normal traffic as they state everywhere that's what they were targeting for this product. The stock shifting characteristics on different modes I 100% agree has a bit to be desired as well.

Superg0

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT FX4 Azure Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is correct. The Power Module does not touch anything but the signals to the MAP sensors. It is invisible to the ECU. The computer can't log a change that it can't see.
Is there a 2024 version out yet?

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes I could also use a shifting upgrade from stock -
Sponsored