AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Caleb@PandaMotorworks Understand and appreciate there are several install videos on other applications but for someone who has a medium-level skillset when it comes to stuff like this and is a visual learner it'd be really re-assuring to have a Maverick-specific install video, if possible, to make sure that the right sensor locations are known, tapped into line, etc. Just for peace of mind...Have this is my garage and looking forward to installing!
Sponsored

z28th1s

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT, '72 Maverick, '87 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Caleb@PandaMotorworks Understand and appreciate there are several install videos on other applications but for someone who has a medium-level skillset when it comes to stuff like this and is a visual learner it'd be really re-assuring to have a Maverick-specific install video, if possible, to make sure that the right sensor locations are known, tapped into line, etc. Just for peace of mind...Have this is my garage and looking forward to installing!
Agreed.

I got mine the week before Christmas. Still haven't installed it yet because it really isn't clear how to install it on a Maverick.

It is going to be nice here in VA tomorrow and I was going to try, but not felling that confident.

chris@pandamotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Ford Focus, 21 Ford Bronco, 16 Ford F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

If you did not get the install instructions please shoot @Caleb@PandaMotorworks a message and he can send them your way.

We will get a video scheduled and done for a full install as well but it could be a little as we have our month planned for videos currently :)

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you did not get the install instructions please shoot @Caleb@PandaMotorworks a message and he can send them your way.

We will get a video scheduled and done for a full install as well but it could be a little as we have our month planned for videos currently :)
Thanks. Will do - I did not get the instructions.

Mavnick87

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I’ve been looking for options to increase HP and torque on my Mav and my wife’s Bronco and it seems like the Panda Power Module is the best bang for your buck option that also allows you to retain the factory warranty. I’m definitely impressed by the huge increases up to around 3k rpm. Most of us probably aren’t trying to make this a monster at the track. A little extra pep to merge or pass on the freeway and put a smile on your face is just what many of us would probably love for about $400 bucks.

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Ford Focus, 21 Ford Bronco, 16 Ford F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I’ve been looking for options to increase HP and torque on my Mav and my wife’s Bronco and it seems like the Panda Power Module is the best bang for your buck option that also allows you to retain the factory warranty. I’m definitely impressed by the huge increases up to around 3k rpm. Most of us probably aren’t trying to make this a monster at the track. A little extra pep to merge or pass on the freeway and put a smile on your face is just what many of us would probably love for about $400 bucks.

You just hit the bullseye with why we brought this product out! It was never intended to be the fastest but the best bang for your buck on your daily you would just like a little extra pep on :)

We have these in stock and ready to ship!

Thank you

Mavnick87

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I appreciate the R&D Panda is doing! I just put in an order for the Panda Power Module for my wife’s Bronco for now…gotta keep her happy and she likes to drive like a Toretto anyway. I’ll order the module for the Mav once we install and test the first one on the Bronco. Thanks again!!

Griswaldo906

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
.Another feature that we are excited about is the future ability to provide Over-The-Air Map Upgrades! So if you install some bolt-on performance mods, you’ll be able to purchase new maps that take these mods into account for maximum gains! We will also offer other various maps, such as a tow map! With this, you are now getting the the benefits of a custom tune without the drawbacks.

Since there is no tow map available yet, can the module be disabled from the app when you are towing?

lilzip24

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat FE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is there any way to convert a current Racechip over to the Panda Power?

Sponsored

Azmkat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT EB 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm waiting to hear a few more opinions on the Panda Power Module from the group here....... going to hold out till then. But liking the idea.

Update: Bummer, just saw the specs on the EB 8-speed box - only rated up to 257 lbs of torque. Panda Power would increase EB up to 318 lbs of torque. Might still be ok though, it's not like you'd be running in race mode all the time.

Last edited:

Dueces

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD Maverick XL, 2004 Insight Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm waiting to hear a few more opinions on the Panda Power Module from the group here....... going to hold out till then. But liking the idea.

Update: Bummer, just saw the specs on the EB 8-speed box - only rated up to 257 lbs of torque. Panda Power would increase EB up to 318 lbs of torque. Might still be ok though, it's not like you'd be running in race mode all the time.

I'm pushing well over 400ftlbs of torque, as are tons of other guys. The 5Star 93 octane tune runs 373 wheel torque, and no one has destroyed a trans yet.

The stock setup runs 277ftlbs, so obviously the rating of 258ftlbs isn't correct for our application. You will be more than fine on something like this!

John

Griswaldo906

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I just got it installed on my truck. It adds a noticeable kick and accelerates much more smoothly. I have only ever run it as high as 5/7 on the tune.

The installation job really would take only about 5 minutes for some people if they know exactly what they are doing.

For me, I did not know exactly what I was doing. The connectors were pretty difficult to find and disconnect - I was afraid of breaking something. I also really struggled to get my arm down in front of the engine to connect the lower wires, even though I am somewhat smaller than many (5’7” 180 lbs).

A couple of tips I can give off the bat are:

*Get the serial number off the module before you connect it and reconnect the battery (it is on the area of the connector on the module)
*Pay close attention to how the connectors fit together. There should be a little flyer showing this. You can also double check that the rounded off end on the male connector goes in the rounded off end of the female connector, even though it will fit either way.
*Once you find the sensor at the top end of the engine. Look for one on the bottom front of engine that looks exactly the same. You can’t plug the module in to the wrong sensor because, from I can tell, no other sensors have that exact same three plug sensor.
*When you go to connect the Bluetooth to the Tuner Pro app on your phone, have the serial number written down to type in. When you are asked for a pin to complete the pairing process, it is the last six digits of the serial number.

Griswaldo906

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For me, I did not know exactly what I was doing. The connectors were pretty difficult to find and disconnect - I was afraid of breaking something. I also really struggled to get my arm down in front of the engine to connect the lower wires, even though I am somewhat smaller than many (5’7” 180 lbs).
The bottom sensor is down by the oil filter and I suspect that many people will have to access it from the bottom… Even if your arms are skinny enough to reach down there, you also have to be able to see what you are doing and be able to disconnect/connect the connectors.
Sponsored