First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Over the last week we have been hard at work dialing in 93 & E50 on our stock Maverick using COBB's Pro-Tuning Software. Below are our final results over stock on our in house dyno!
We are very excited to further this platform with our tuning and support to this community!

If you are unfamiliar with us at Panda Motorworks, or wish to learn a little it more about our approach to tuning, check out the blog we wrote which can be found here ----> https://bit.ly/3HO2KM2

In this blog you will learn more about our tuning philosophy, tuning experience, and what it means to be a PandaTuned Customer! It’s filled with a ton of great information, so be sure to check that out!

Without further ado, our 93 octane and & E50 dyno results! As you can see we made considerable gains on the Maverick with just a tune! The Torque figures may be similar in numbers, however you can see on the graph that we are able to hold torque much longer and in that same rev range the HP sees a big jump over 93. If you have access to e85 in your area, then an e50 tune comes highly recommended!

We are excited to get these tunes into the community so you can enjoy the tune and see what its all about for yourself! See our various options to purchase below.
Already Have An Accessport For Your Maverick & Interested In Our Tuning? You Can Purchase Your Custom Tune Here ---> https://bit.ly/3jE1Edv

Need An Accessport For Your Maverick? Buy An Accessport For Your Maverick From Panda & We Will Include A FREE Custom Pro Tune! Click This Link Here To Purchase ---> https://bit.ly/3JP06s2

Ford Maverick Panda Motorworks COBB Pro-Tune | 93 & E50 Results on Maverick EcoBoost Maverick on dyno

Ford Maverick Panda Motorworks COBB Pro-Tune | 93 & E50 Results on Maverick EcoBoost Untitled design (47)
Sponsored

Deerslayer1980

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd love to see some 0-60s or 1/8 mile runs from these tunes.

DHouch1813

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Maverick XLT Lux, FX4 w/4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Working on it!
So I know nothing about tuning, from reading multiple threads I get the just sort of. Would this help with fuel efficiency as well? from 0-20k miles I was seeing 29-31.5 MPG weekly, from 20-31k miles Ive dropped to 21-22MPG. Since I tow a camper during spring/summer I was looking at upgrading the FMIC, adding a catch can, rear cab spoiler to deflect drag at camper. Would a custom tune also help me?

Sponsored

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I only see the front wheels on the dyno and the rear wheels fixed? this is a FX4 right... or am I missing something

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I only see the front wheels on the dyno and the rear wheels fixed? this is a FX4 right... or am I missing something
The AWD system uses an electronic transfer case. We just unplugged it

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The AWD system uses an electronic transfer case. We just unplugged it
Dont I remember you having a way to turn it off as well. Though unplugging it sounds safer.

Also am I correct that this is the tuner you can unplug and it is like it was never there? Really for the base fuel tune 30hp for a quick plug in is sweet. Thats perfect for offsetting accessory or trailer weight.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your baseline (assuming 100% stock & 93 gas?) HP & TQ seem high compared to others I've seen. Thoughts?

Sponsored

Dueces

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD Maverick XL, 2004 Insight Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your baseline (assuming 100% stock & 93 gas?) HP & TQ seem high compared to others I've seen. Thoughts?
Could be different dyno's or different conditions. Weather plays a decent role.

Never compare one baseline to another baseline. Compare the baseline, to the percentage increase of the changes made.

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Never compare one baseline to another baseline. Compare the baseline, to the percentage increase of the changes made.
Ford Maverick Panda Motorworks COBB Pro-Tune | 93 & E50 Results on Maverick EcoBoost 7udff9b4mmx0s887z0p7nrli43dz3e08zcuixpymk&rid=200w

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Yeah, I get all that. I like to understand all the details as much as possible, based on information given.....which in this case, was minimal.

Ottocycle

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' RS6 Avant, 14' CTS-V Wagon, 87' BMW 535is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So these numbers are fwd? Not AWD correct? Add what another 10% for drivetrain losses vs fwd?

Deerslayer1980

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Let's see some dragy runs :)
Sponsored