22Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Go online find a KIA and get the VIN. I assume they don’t make you sign a certificate of ownership or show them a tittle.
Ha, I did try that the last time. I tried the tasca website just now with a message saying I do not care if it works correctly.
Sponsored

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This looks like a great solution in at least one area of concern: broader visibility. I do have a question regarding its dimming qualities for night driving. Have you noticed any problem with that? Does it keep headlight glare to a minimum?
With or without window tint, the blue tinted mirror convex works good for me at night too. I catch all that right side traffic (more of the blind side). And yes, headlight glare is minimized .... at least for me.

Just buy it, try it for a couple of weeks. I returned the flat prior to the deadline return date.

RicksMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red 2022 Lariat Lux 1$tED 4k AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I recently ordered A7062-ADUP1 from https://worldkiaparts.worldoemparts.com/ and even though they gave me a hard time about not having a Kia vin number to provide they did ship it. I think for $13.XX plus shipping it's hard to beat. The autodimming feature, the compass and the homelink (which works) are worth it for sure.
Does the Homelink work if truck not on? I don't want mine to work if truck not on, I park outside so if someone gets in the trk they can get in house. May have to run Hot wire to a different power source. Thanks.

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
And i thought everyone did. It is a private home community and it is gated. When there is a problem in the area you wired into - tell that to FORD when they say you voided the warranty. I had this happen to me when i changed the wheels on my Porsche and my TPMS failed. I know you don’t have a Porsche or a Gate but no apologies on my end i have worked 16 hours a day / 7 days a week for 50 years to enjoy my home and my toys.
Very good relationship with my local Ford dealer and they're not going to "void my warranty" for splicing into a wire, please stop spreading unwarranted fear. 16 hour days 7 days a week seems like a wasted life. By the way, never seen a gated community in my area but then again we don't have robberies or any crime really. I have a successful business and live very comfortably, I appreciate saving my time and money for more important things and I hope other people see the value in a very well functioning $13 mirror over a $150 mirror.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Benilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

OK calm down boys its a mirror discussion lol

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With or without window tint, the blue tinted mirror convex works good for me at night too. I catch all that right side traffic (more of the blind side). And yes, headlight glare is minimized .... at least for me.

Just buy it, try it for a couple of weeks. I returned the flat prior to the deadline return date.
Thanks, R

WiscoMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

ryan2366

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat - Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did you recieve this and get it hooked up? How'd you wire it?
I have yet to pick it up. I’ll be wiring it the same as mentioned in several other threads.

b4crimes

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Honda CB650R, Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have an extra 300mm convex vanity mirror that slides over the existing one if anyone wants it

Sponsored

SnyperX

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
just got my mirror about 30 minutes ago. Does someone have a ink to a good thread stating the install process? Would like a detailed explanation of how to remove the sensor cover above the mirror and the wiring layout behind.

Jackkal22

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kalem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

ryan2366

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat - Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was looking at ordering from them did you get it or was it a scam website?
I was able to order from Tasca Parts without issue.

Last edited:

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was able to order from Tasca Pattsbworhout issue.
Simply amazing the price discrepancies on this item. I've seen them from approaching $300 to an incredible $22 . . . exactly the same mirror. Pays to spend time to shop around and even better, follow along on the MTC.
Sponsored