First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cobalt, Traverse
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I recently ordered A7062-ADUP1 from https://worldkiaparts.worldoemparts.com/ and even though they gave me a hard time about not having a Kia vin number to provide they did ship it. I think for $13.XX plus shipping it's hard to beat. The autodimming feature, the compass and the homelink (which works) are worth it for sure.
Is it any bigger than the stock mirror?
Sponsored

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But then you have an ugly clip on mirror installed. Much better to do the wired version with homelink and proper install IMO.

ryan2366

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat - Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I recently ordered A7062-ADUP1 from https://worldkiaparts.worldoemparts.com/ and even though they gave me a hard time about not having a Kia vin number to provide they did ship it. I think for $13.XX plus shipping it's hard to beat. The autodimming feature, the compass and the homelink (which works) are worth it for sure.
I got mine on order and had to tell them I did not have a Kia VIN but assumed liability any fitment issues. Do you know if this mirror is Homelink 3 or Homelink 4? From what I have read it should say on the back of the mirror. Not sure if this is even a concern yet.

UPDATE: Received the mirror the next day and it was shipped from a Kia dealer that was about 15 miles away from me. Next, get it installed ASAP.

Last edited:

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
I got mine on order and had to tell them I did not have a Kia VIN but assumed liability any fitment issues. Do you know if this mirror is Homelink 3 or Homelink 4? From what I have read it should say on the back of the mirror. Not sure if this is even a concern yet.
No clue but I think it's from a 2012 model year. It synced up instantly with my garage door openers and works perfect.

Sponsored

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No clue but I think it's from a 2012 model year. It synced up instantly with my garage door openers and works perfect.
Thanks, that is what I am hoping for also but if not it was not a big gamble.

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else disappointed by how dinky the stock rear view mirror is? I browsed some of the American forums and this model was recommended:

Mirror

I received it today and can confirm, it is a worthwhile upgrade. No smart functions or anything that attaches to the existing mirror & gives full view.
For me the stock rear view mirror is perfect. I like that it is manual and flips down easy. Very happy with it.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought a mirror with homelink designed for a Toyota Corolla for about $150.00. No wires and mounts right up. Battery good for 10 years. I have one on a 2018 Escape also been good for 4 years so far. Homelink took 10 seconds to program and it can control 3 devices. I have two garages and a gate. Works great Purchased from Amazon. 10 minute install (no wires) on my Maverick, Lariat, 360, Lux, Hybrid.

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
I bought a mirror with homelink designed for a Toyota Corolla for about $150.00. No wires and mounts right up. Battery good for 10 years. I have one on a 2018 Escape also been good for 4 years so far. Homelink took 10 seconds to program and it can control 3 devices. I have two garages and a gate. Works great Purchased from Amazon. 10 minute install (no wires) on my Maverick, Lariat, 360, Lux, Hybrid.
Sounds cool but to save $125.00 I have no problem just splicing the three wires that took about 20 minutes to do. I don't have a gate to my "mansion"

Chicago Mike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shadow Black Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You'll get it, I got the confirmation too, after about 5 days of nothing I emailed them and they said "We can't ship without a VIN" I replied I don't have one it's not for a Kia and they said sorry we don't warranty parts that don't have a VIN provided and I had to explain to them that I don't care and to just ship it.
Exact same for me, i told them it was for a project car and if it was not compatible i would still use it. Shipped and installed.
Ford Maverick Rear View Mirror Upgrade IMG_0473

Sponsored

22Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Exact same for me, i told them it was for a project car and if it was not compatible i would still use it. Shipped and installed.
IMG_0473.jpg
I tried 3 times and itā€™s been cancelled. Hopefully the 4th time is the charm now.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds cool but to save $125.00 I have no problem just splicing the three wires that took about 20 minutes to do. I don't have a gate to my "mansion"
And i thought everyone did. It is a private home community and it is gated. When there is a problem in the area you wired into - tell that to FORD when they say you voided the warranty. I had this happen to me when i changed the wheels on my Porsche and my TPMS failed. I know you donā€™t have a Porsche or a Gate but no apologies on my end i have worked 16 hours a day / 7 days a week for 50 years to enjoy my home and my toys.

22Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I tried 3 times and itā€™s been cancelled. Hopefully the 4th time is the charm now.
Nope. Didnā€™t work. Received an email saying product is unavailable. Just not meant to be.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope. Didnā€™t work. Received an email saying product is unavailable. Just not meant to be.
Go online find a KIA and get the VIN. I assume they donā€™t make you sign a certificate of ownership or show them a tittle.