2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Anyone else disappointed by how dinky the stock rear view mirror is? I browsed some of the American forums and this model was recommended:

Mirror

I received it today and can confirm, it is a worthwhile upgrade. No smart functions or anything that attaches to the existing mirror & gives full view.
Sponsored

Deleted member 9167

Been using the same Broadway mirror for well over 15 years in all of my vehicles. Mine doesn't "dim" when you flip the lever, but it isn't an issue.

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
I recently ordered A7062-ADUP1 from https://worldkiaparts.worldoemparts.com/ and even though they gave me a hard time about not having a Kia vin number to provide they did ship it. I think for $13.XX plus shipping it's hard to beat. The autodimming feature, the compass and the homelink (which works) are worth it for sure.

OP
OP

Benilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I recently ordered A7062-ADUP1 from https://worldkiaparts.worldoemparts.com/ and even though they gave me a hard time about not having a Kia vin number to provide they did ship it. I think for $13.XX plus shipping it's hard to beat. The autodimming feature, the compass and the homelink (which works) are worth it for sure.
Looks like it doesn't ship to Canada

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Dashcam goes over my mirror. Makes it larger while not requiring additional windshield space for the dashcam.

Ford Maverick Rear View Mirror Upgrade PXL_20220411_000741790

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ferroplasm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is it plug and play? Hating the OEM mirror.

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bought this one from Amazon:
No problem using the Convex, they have the same in Flat

It comes in Blue and Clear .... Use the Blue and windows are tinted 15% all around.

xplorguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did find the part number ok..if this is the whole mirror unbelievable bargain. Do you know which model and year kia this fits? I am going to order regardless but curious. Would be great to have auto dimming.

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
I did find the part number ok..if this is the whole mirror unbelievable bargain. Do you know which model and year kia this fits? I am going to order regardless but curious. Would be great to have auto dimming.
No clue what model and year but it's the whole mirror, mount, wiring, even comes with the required wire splice connectors, soft foam tape to keep connectors from vibrating and zip ties as well as instructions on how to calibrate the compass and program homelink.

Sponsored

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, three super easy splices into dome light wires
A video of the install would have been much appreciated but thanks for the part number. I have tried to order one of these mirrors several times before but they were always out of stock and cancelled my order.

xplorguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No clue what model and year but it's the whole mirror, mount, wiring, even comes with the required wire splice connectors, soft foam tape to keep connectors from vibrating and zip ties as well as instructions on how to calibrate the compass and program homelink.
Perfect. I went ahead and ordered today via on-line. So far no issue with no vin number..got e-mail confirmation. Thank you for your post, part number and replies!

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Perfect. I went ahead and ordered today via on-line. So far no issue with no vin number..got e-mail confirmation. Thank you for your post, part number and replies!
You'll get it, I got the confirmation too, after about 5 days of nothing I emailed them and they said "We can't ship without a VIN" I replied I don't have one it's not for a Kia and they said sorry we don't warranty parts that don't have a VIN provided and I had to explain to them that I don't care and to just ship it.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bought this one from Amazon:
No problem using the Convex, they have the same in Flat

It comes in Blue and Clear .... Use the Blue and windows are tinted 15% all around.
This looks like a great solution in at least one area of concern: broader visibility. I do have a question regarding its dimming qualities for night driving. Have you noticed any problem with that? Does it keep headlight glare to a minimum?

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid